Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3991 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

wow now looking at them I like both..tough one

I just ordered the headband so I will havd both and decide as it gets closer which I will use that day. The other I will use for something else during trip

#3992 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

That's great that you are pleased and that you have so much accomplished Great Job!! Go Shugapop!!

Thank you booobie. I'm sooo trying

#3993 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

wow now looking at them I like both..tough one

Besides at 10.00 forrhinestone comb and 14.99 for headband. CCan't go wrong

#3994 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Shara1984 

Are you ladies booking a photo booth?

I thought about one for my AHR

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Sent my Save the Dates out this morning!

I want to share my save the dates, but since they haven't gone out yet, I probably shouldn't.  (This is because some people who are getting them don't even know I'm getting married! LOL LOL LOL)

I wanna Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee! teehee

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

OMGGGGG, i sit in the waiting room for 45mins and than in the exam room for 20mins and than they tell me the bitch who was gonna assist him in the procedure left for an emergency and I ended up getting NOTHING done, I'm soOOOOO pissed and Roy wasted a vacation day and I busted my ass working 10hr shifts this week for NO REASON grrrrr

Holy YUCK - that sucks

oh gosh rayn! LOL I think we just figured out how to get the bags over there LOL thanks hunny

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

What a great idea!
          Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I was thinking of trying this since we'll be gone for 21 days between the wedding and honeymoon (plus all the wedding junk) and I had no idea how I was going to fit everything...I will have to give this a try. Downy Wrinkle release comes with me on all my trips, it's a lifesaver!

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

This is such s gr8 idea

Glad to help!  They really do work great.  My Advice (cause it took me a couple tries to get them to work well... do not fill them too full it wont do you any good.... and bring an extra empty one with you in case one breaks so you can still get all your stuff to fit on the way home...   

so can we use space bag for our wedding dress as well?

I don't think most wedding dresses would fit in the travel ones.... It might fit in a regular one but you need a vacuum to suck the air out of those ones... I guess if you decided to do this the resort should have a vacuum you could use when your packing to come home.

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I found my maracas! I had been looking for pink only that were reasonably priced and I found them finally 

I've already ordered the comb, now I want the headband. maybe i'll just take both and decide on the day before. help me ladies

Excellent deal! Great reason to overpack!! hahahahah

Haha yes... I actually thought that by using these I would just be able to get enough clothes in one bag... problem is they allow for over packing in less room.... kind of just brought MORE hahahah

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3995 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

I thought about one for my AHR These are great! Nice Job. I wanna Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee! teehee Holy YUCK - that sucks cry.gif Glad to help!  They really do work great.  My Advice (cause it took me a couple tries to get them to work well... do not fill them too full it wont do you any good.... and bring an extra empty one with you in case one breaks so you can still get all your stuff to fit on the way home...   cheesy.gif I don't think most wedding dresses would fit in the travel ones.... It might fit in a regular one but you need a vacuum to suck the air out of those ones... I guess if you decided to do this the resort should have a vacuum you could use when your packing to come home. Great find! Where are these from? I like both I'm interested in the handband... not sure how I am doing my hair but I can't wear normal headbands so I have been looking for a ribbon style - this is pretty. Haha yes... I actually thought that by using these I would just be able to get enough clothes in one bag... problem is they allow for over packing in less room.... kind of just brought MORE hahahah

Both are on ebay and headband is on ebay for 14.99 with 5.00 s&h and on etsy for 14.99with 6.50 s&h. Comb on ebay 10.99 free sshipping

#3996 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

I don't even know if that is an option at my resort, but no, I'm afraid of the what the cost would be if it were an option. One gerber daisy floating in a glass bowl is $40!!! If I were doing an AHR I'd conider it.

I know resort pricing crazy! !

#3997 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:25 PM

Okay one of you ladies (not naming names here) sent me to ebay to look for cosmetic bags hahhaha

I found some I thought I'd share if anyone here is looking

http://www.ebay.com/...=item5658aff59f

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d0f23cbe1

AND  These ones that I am totally in love with

http://www.ebay.com/...=item5d41e70d07

So... I might have some cosmetic bags for sale HAHAHA

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3998 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Both are on ebay and headband is on ebay for 14.99 with 5.00 s&h and on etsy for 14.99with 6.50 s&h. Comb on ebay 10.99 free sshipping

Thanks I will look for them.

#3999 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Besides at 10.00 forrhinestone comb and 14.99 for headband. CCan't go wrong

Very true

I just ordered the headband so I will havd both and decide as it gets closer which I will use that day. The other I will use for something else during trip

That works out well won't go to waste

#4000 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:29 PM

Okay one of you ladies (not naming names here) sent me to ebay to look for cosmetic bags hahhaha I found some I thought I'd share if anyone here is looking http://www.ebay.com/...=item5658aff59f http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d0f23cbe1 AND  These ones that I am totally in love with http://www.ebay.com/...=item5d41e70d07 So... I might have some cosmetic bags for sale HAHAHA

Hahaha uh oh the peer pressure! !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users