Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3961 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

Aww Sorry to hear Cindy! Check your email soon,

Lorcas, I loooove the way you put the magnet over the location, sorta like a scratch off card revealing the destination. Good Job!

I have to say I'd be lost without this forum and you girls!

#3962 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

Just thought of something I should share with all you lovelies.... I have a secret weapon for packing.... Space bags (the bags you put stuff in then vacuum the air out of) makes a travel style bag that you push the air out of instead of vacuuming it .... I have gone on 2 week vacations before with one bag... I am a horrible over packer so I was AMAZED when I was able to do this.... Some things do get a little smooshed but another secret weapon I love is downy wrinkle release spray.. that stuff is magic. I purchased my bags off Amazon... It was a while ago but that was where I had found the best deal....it was something like16 bags in various sizes for 15 - 20 bucks.
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3963 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

oh gosh rayn! LOL I think we just figured out how to get the bags over there LOL thanks hunny!

#3964 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

Just thought of something I should share with all you lovelies.... I have a secret weapon for packing.... Space bags (the bags you put stuff in then vacuum the air out of) makes a travel style bag that you push the air out of instead of vacuuming it .... I have gone on 2 week vacations before with one bag... I am a horrible over packer so I was AMAZED when I was able to do this.... Some things do get a little smooshed but another secret weapon I love is downy wrinkle release spray.. that stuff is magic. I purchased my bags off Amazon... It was a while ago but that was where I had found the best deal....it was something like16 bags in various sizes for 15 - 20 bucks.

What a great idea!

#3965 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
        • 274 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Let me see how quickly I get mine cut...if you want? I bought them at michael's with the coupons. Paid $15 for them

$15 is cheaper than I thought they were going to be, I may swing by Michael's and see if I can get one just so I can start playing around. If I can't find one that's reasonably priced then I may buy yours if you're done when I need it.

#3966 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

$15 is cheaper than I thought they were going to be, I may swing by Michael's and see if I can get one just so I can start playing around. If I can't find one that's reasonably priced then I may buy yours if you're done when I need it.

I got the small martha steward scoring board its $10.99 before discount and i got the small cutting board for $16.99 before coupon oh and a corner punch, mine was on sale for $3

#3967 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
          • 274 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

I was thinking of trying this since we'll be gone for 21 days between the wedding and honeymoon (plus all the wedding junk) and I had no idea how I was going to fit everything...I will have to give this a try. Downy Wrinkle release comes with me on all my trips, it's a lifesaver!

#3968 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
            • 274 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

I got the small martha steward scoring board its $10.99 before discount and i got the small cutting board for $16.99 before coupon oh and a corner punch, mine was on sale for $3

Thank you so much!  I will check it out this weekend. For some reason I was thinking this scoring board and cutting board were going to be like $50 each...I can handle those prices!

#3969 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

What a great idea!

This is such s gr8 idea

#3970 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

I was thinking of trying this since we'll be gone for 21 days between the wedding and honeymoon (plus all the wedding junk) and I had no idea how I was going to fit everything...I will have to give this a try. Downy Wrinkle release comes with me on all my trips, it's a lifesaver!

I use downy wrinkle release for everyday use. I love that stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users