Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3801 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
  • 274 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Ladies I am DESPERATE and in need of help.....

I got these Luggage Tags from Michael's for all the Ladies.  I now need an i ....    If anyone happens to be at Michael's and finds one I would be your BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!!!!

I have looked at Three stores to try to find it and can't.....  they are in the section where they have all the 2  - 3 dollar stuff in the little bins.

Did you look at the one in Assembly Square (Somerville) I am going there tonight if you haven't I'll check but since you've been to 3 that may have bene one of them

#3802 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
    • 274 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:42 AM

Just looked at the calendar and I am officially 6 months away from the big day!!!!  I'm so excited but kinda scared, I still have SO much to do!

#3803 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

Did you look at the one in Assembly Square (Somerville) I am going there tonight if you haven't I'll check but since you've been to 3 that may have bene one of them

I did look there before... if you wouldn't mind checking maybe I missed it.  That would be amazing of you!!!!  THANKS

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3804 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

Just looked at the calendar and I am officially 6 months away from the big day!!!!  I'm so excited but kinda scared, I still have SO much to do!

Oh my... I logged on to the knot last night and it said I was 442 days away.... that freaked me out... 6 months is crazy!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3805 lorcas

lorcas
          • 297 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

SO exciting!!!!  

#3806 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

I'll be 7 months away tomorrow. Can anyone post those bikini bags they found at BB&B. I found some on their website for 9.99 and want to know if they're the same? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#3807 vas2014

vas2014
              • 159 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Ladies!!!!! I need your HELP.......I need to find a airplane shaped paper punch......S.O.S

Do you know anyone who does scarp booking? If you do and they have a cricut you can whatever type of cut out you want with a cricut machine.  I'm counting on my Co worker scapping supplies to help me, punch holes in door hangers

#3808 Shara1984

Shara1984
              • 345 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

I will post them when I get home tonight

#3809 Shara1984

Shara1984
                • 345 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

Or post the link of the bags and I can look at it

#3810 moodyc82

moodyc82
                  • 614 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                  • LocationNJ

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

http://www.cistamps.com/punches.htm

This site has MANY different shapes. I think Martha Stewart has a line of shaped hole punchers too. AC Moore carries many of them too. 

Thank you, I will totally look

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Ladies I am DESPERATE and in need of help.....

I got these Luggage Tags from Michael's for all the Ladies.  I now need an i ....    If anyone happens to be at Michael's and finds one I would be your BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!!!!

I've never seen one at micheals or acmoore but I have never looked for one.. if I notice one I will let you know. . . .

EXCITING!!!!

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Do you know anyone who does scarp booking? If you do and they have a cricut you can whatever type of cut out you want with a cricut machine.  I'm counting on my Co worker scapping supplies to help me, punch holes in door hangers

Yeah I'm gonna need one of those whole punches too.....hmmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users