Jump to content

Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?


  • Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3701 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • Member
  • 868 posts

    Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

    I was looking at them last time I was at the outlet.... I was like hmmmm but they would be great to BMs and I don't have any. . .    heheh

    How much are they. I only need 2. Lol

    #3702 RaynDrop

    RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

      Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

      Originally Posted by shugapop1 


      How much are they. I only need 2. Lol

      They were pretty good prices that day.... just about everything was on sale and then there was en extra discount - So on top of already good outlet prices they were cheap... I don't really remember how much...   Do you have an outlet near you?


      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      #3703 Jessica Correa

      Jessica Correa
      • Jr. Member
      • 270 posts

        Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

        I know I am a little late but OMG I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU GET IT!?!?!?!

         

        Originally Posted by Moments That Matter 

        here's another really great looking dress I ran across and  thought I'd share with you guys......what do you think?

        *

        team MTM



        #3704 MissJali

        MissJali
        • Member
        • 935 posts

          Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

          Rayn where are you getting your cosmetic bags from?

          Shugapop, usually they're around like $20. You can search ebay and also search coachfactory.com, they email me when there's sales, sign up and they'll email you when there's a sale, which is like every week lol.



          #3705 Jessica Correa

          Jessica Correa
          • Jr. Member
          • 270 posts

            Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

            Originally Posted by MissJali 

            warning: rant
            how do I politely tell people to keep their opinions about "how expensive" the air/hotel packages to themselves. like $1500 for a week is not bad at all. can I just tell them to stfu and stay home if they. think its too much? I just don't want to hear it, I take it personally like they're attacking my wedding. meanwhile we are still too far out for accurate pricing!

             

            I know I am late. I am playing catch up. I have the same problem. I just tell people that it's okay if they can't come. I won't have hurt feelings. Sometimes there are priorities. I just try to show them that I really do not care. It is my Fi & MY day and as long as that man is there with me and my parents are there then nothing and no one else will matter. People really do think they are that important, huh? lol. Little did they know, we have our fingers crossed that some people don't come so that the wedding is cheaper for us lol.



            #3706 RaynDrop

            RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

              Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

              Originally Posted by MissJali 

              Rayn where are you getting your cosmetic bags from?

              Shugapop, usually they're around like $20. You can search ebay and also search coachfactory.com, they email me when there's sales, sign up and they'll email you when there's a sale, which is like every week lol.

               

              I got them from Target a while ago.... they don't have the same ones anymore... I am hoping they will come back out the same time this year cause now I need more.   They were originally 3.33 but I got them for 2 bucks each.   

               

              I actually saw some really cute polk a dot ones today at Dollar Tree : )


              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

              #3707 MissJali

              MissJali
              • Member
              • 935 posts

                Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

                Originally Posted by Jessica Correa 

                 

                I know I am late. I am playing catch up. I have the same problem. I just tell people that it's okay if they can't come. I won't have hurt feelings. Sometimes there are priorities. I just try to show them that I really do not care. It is my Fi & MY day and as long as that man is there with me and my parents are there then nothing and no one else will matter. People really do think they are that important, huh? lol. Little did they know, we have our fingers crossed that some people don't come so that the wedding is cheaper for us lol.


                LOL exactly!!! LOL My mom is totally going to use the "Gold Star" method. In case you missed it, my FI suggested next time we get a complaint, just ask them if they got a gold star on their invite (which no one does) and when they say no, say "ohh well you're not obligated to go, only the Gold Stars are" LOL



                #3708 Jessica Correa

                Jessica Correa
                • Jr. Member
                • 270 posts

                  Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

                  Man you ladies have been doing so much!! I commend you all for the hard work and the beautiful items you are all creating. I haven't started because I have no idea how many people are coming to my wedding so I do not want to over/under spend on items. I am not sure how to tackle that problem to be honest. 

                  We received the invitations in the mail today.... I think it is the first time I feel like I got something done for the wedding. I am going to ask my fiance to make a list of all the guests and their address so that my mother in law can write all the information on the envelops in the next few days... Hope to have those mailed by next month. 

                  I am just getting ideas from all of you ladies for when I get an idea of how many guests may be coming. How did you ladies tackle down the issue of not knowing who was coming?



                  #3709 RaynDrop

                  RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

                    Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

                    Originally Posted by MissJali 


                    LOL exactly!!! LOL My mom is totally going to use the "Gold Star" method. In case you missed it, my FI suggested next time we get a complaint, just ask them if they got a gold star on their invite (which no one does) and when they say no, say "ohh well you're not obligated to go, only the Gold Stars are" LOL

                    haha that is cute!


                    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

                    #3710 shugapop1

                    shugapop1
                    • Member
                    • 868 posts

                      Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

                      I still haven't found any I like.... but if I do I will update... please do the same for me.  

                      I didn't find any on website but did at charming charlies




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users