Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3681 pzl101

pzl101
  • 281 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

alright ladies, i;m off to michael's for some retail therapy ... wish me luck i get some inspiration!

#3682 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
    • 274 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by pzl101 

oh boy, tell me about it! Got into a huge fight with mom last night about not inviting aunts and uncles ... this was after all of you ladies picked me up and said not to second guess myself ... my mom is trying to sneak people in  ... She says "I understand you want a small wedding ... but you have to invite so and so!"

We kept going back and forth about it...by the end of the conversation she just said "do whatever you want to do but think about what you're doing - is it right?"

ugh! 

As long as it's right for you and your fianc© then yes it is the right thing. Follow your gut and your heart, that's all that matters!

#3683 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
      • 274 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Just bought my necklace and earrings for the wedding!  My FI alerted me to a Kate Spade blow out sale, I was able to get the jewelry I wanted but thought I couldn't afford for 50% off! 

#3684 zeman321

zeman321
        • 280 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

Just bought my necklace and earrings for the wedding!  My FI alerted me to a Kate Spade blow out sale, I was able to get the jewelry I wanted but thought I couldn't afford for 50% off! 

Yayfor FI! He saved the day!

#3685 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

Cindy, I sure did! I found the bikini on walmart.com $5 for the top $5 for the bottom and bought the rhinestone transfers on ebay for about maybe $6. $16!!! compared to the ones online selling for $68 The robe I found on Amazon for $14 i believe plus the rhinestone transfer $7. total $21!!! Compared to the ridiculously expensive robes I've seen online and I really had a hard time because i wanted jersey material, not terry cloth, something light for DR.

God i love u lol

One more thing done!! My FI is the best. I shared with him a list of things I would like to create for the wedding. He notice me struggling between ideas and time to get it done. So today during lunch he emails me with the subject “DO YOU LIKE? He just always know  how to take a load off my shoulders.  

LOVE these! How did he do them?!

alright ladies, i;m off to michael's for some retail therapy ... wish me luck i get some inspiration! :thewave:

Hope you brought some coupons !!!

Awesome

#3686 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

alright ladies, i;m off to michael's for some retail therapy ... wish me luck i get some inspiration! :thewave:

Gooooood luckm lol

#3687 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

As long as it's right for you and your fianc© then yes it is the right thing. Follow your gut and your heart, that's all that matters!

Don't let anyone. Moms included. .. pressure you into an invitation to your day

#3688 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

Don't let anyone. Moms included. .. pressure you into an invitation to your day

Just because u don't invite them doesn't mean u care less about them. Means u know ur limitations. If u overextend yourself you'll gave too cut back and it won't be what you wantesld. Then they really will talk shit then saying it was cheesym lol

#3689 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Just because u don't invite them doesn't mean u care less about them. Means u know ur limitations. If u overextend yourself you'll gave too cut back and it won't be what you wantesld. Then they really will talk shit then saying it was cheesym lol

ohhh they'll talk shit no matter what! smh

#3690 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

Yayfor FI! He saved the day!

Yippie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users