Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3581 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Shara1984 

Yeah the jewelry is for the wedding. I think I will give them at my bridal shower whenever that is. At least I have time to find a nice bag for them. Along with their clutches as well. I think ebay, dhgate and aliexpress will be my bffs for a while.

hahah yeah for sure!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3582 Shara1984

Shara1984
    • 345 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

I found some pretty jute bags!!!!!!! I kinda want to give those as guest bags though lol

#3583 LoriGran

LoriGran
      • 339 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
      • LocationMexico

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

Ok Ladies I need your help.. I'm sending my STDs this week. I was planning on hand delivering to the people that live close by but my sister says its not proper etiquette. What do you think?

#3584 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

I just spent an hour looking at bm gifts on ebay. Lol i thnk ill wait but for now, i have tumblers, tank tops, tote bags, cosmetic bags and im getting the sarongs. I might add initial necklaces, 3 are e's and 2 are j's. i didnt plan that i swear lol

#3585 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

Ok Ladies I need your help.. I'm sending my STDs this week. I was planning on hand delivering to the people that live close by but my sister says its not proper etiquette. What do you think?

etiquette smetiquette!

I think it's fun to get stuff in the mail that isn't bills or junk - so I wanted to mail everyone their STDs  - but I did hand deliver two of them.  It was actually nice to see how excited those people were to get them when I handed it to them.

Well actually.... one of the ones I delivered was to my dad and step mom...   We got to their house before my Dad was home so I just left it on the front stoop so he would see it when he got home.  I planned on doing this when I was addressing them so I put their address on it without a return address.

They were a little sketched out for a minute - it was funny!!

I say do what you want... there is something special about a hand delivery! 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3586 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I just spent an hour looking at bm gifts on ebay. Lol i thnk ill wait but for now, i have tumblers, tank tops, tote bags, cosmetic bags and im getting the sarongs. I might add initial necklaces, 3 are e's and 2 are j's. i didnt plan that i swear lol

sounds nice... what else were you just looking for?

#3587 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

well I haven't got everything on my list yet..... so I do... really I do!  Plus now I need to get more of everything for the additional guest!!!!!!  teehee

Hahaha very true

#3588 MissJali

MissJali
              • 935 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

I was just looking for ideas. I've contemplated on robes but not too sure about that yet

#3589 Shara1984

Shara1984
                • 345 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

Do what you feel....what is proper any more?

#3590 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I was just looking for ideas. I've contemplated on robes but not too sure about that yet

oh cool... I was thinking about getting robes for the moms..... I think I might just buy the ones that are in the rooms at the resort.  Less to pack - I'm trying to pack light ya know! AHAHAHAH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users