Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3531 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I like to do shit just to tick people off. I've never been a person that you could say "you can't do this" and I wouldn't do it. LOL my flaw I guess. I dont know when but she said she'll keep it in mind. Yes the 30 day shred. We'll see how it goes. I did one day last week and my body was literally in shock!

I'm designing my table names now, is anyone thinking of doing the I Spy game too?

What's that?  Well I know what the game is but how do you do it for your table numbers?  if that is what you meant??

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3532 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Omg - you just reminded me I need to get my ass going on my invites and rsvps! today my FI told me not to do invites because I have completely gone overboard already.  I was thinking "omg - if he only knew what I had planned!"

I need to move my ass too! ! Still unsure

I like to do shit just to tick people off. I've never been a person that you could say "you can't do this" and I wouldn't do it. LOL my flaw I guess. I dont know when but she said she'll keep it in mind. Yes the 30 day shred. We'll see how it goes. I did one day last week and my body was literally in shock! I'm designing my table names now, is anyone thinking of doing the I Spy game too?

Yeah do what you want. I don't like being told what to do either. That's what im about to start the 30 day shed. What's the I spy game?

#3533 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

Oh..lol YAY! ! hard work huh?

just went and bought a pair of black ummm song sandals limestone sandals to wear for the actual ceremony since my neckbreaker shoesissuvwill have to be for my pictures

#3534 pzl101

pzl101
        • 281 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Thank you all so much for your advice and feedcack!!! I spoke to my sister and fianc© and they both are like "no don't change a thing and don't stress" A small DW is def what we want , I didn't expect to feel guilty. I think my mom doesn't understand how even tho a DW is cheaper than one at home, it's still costly. My cousin is getting married in October in a fancy westchester,ny country club so she's comparing my DW to his rates so obviously she's like "what do u mean yours is expensive??" And I say "well we are paying for it ourselves. And the parents of my cousin's FI is paying for theirs"

#3535 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

just went and bought a pair of black ummm song sandals limestone sandals to wear for the actual ceremony since my neckbreaker shoesissuvwill have to be for my pictures

They are gonna look great in pics

#3536 pzl101

pzl101
            • 281 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

So apparently it is still asshole wedding guests week. Question: is it true that usually people who have engagement parties don't have bridal showers? Is this a rule I'm unaware of? So here goes my cousin asking me if im having a bridal shower and i just said im not sure, and he hits me with this. Right because men know so much?? I don't get what an engagement party would have to do with a bridal shower. Am I bugging?

Omg! Missjali I literally LOL at this! Thanks I needed it!

#3537 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by pzl101 

Thank you all so much for your advice and feedcack!!! I spoke to my sister and fianc© and they both are like "no don't change a thing and don't stress"

A small DW is def what we want , I didn't expect to feel guilty.

I think my mom doesn't understand how even tho a DW is cheaper than one at home, it's still costly. My cousin is getting married in October in a fancy westchester,ny country club so she's comparing my DW to his rates so obviously she's like "what do u mean yours is expensive??" And I say "well we are paying for it ourselves. And the parents of my cousin's FI is paying for theirs"

Glad you feel better about sticking to your choice!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3538 cocoluv

cocoluv
                • 177 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

Wow that sucks! They can't accommodate you since your booked already? Do you have a TA who can maybe talk on your behalf?

I have a planner and she is working on it for me... Hopefully she gets a positive outcome for me..

#3539 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

I have a planner and she is working on it for me... Hopefully she gets a positive outcome for me..

Glad hopefully it is positive

#3540 cocoluv

cocoluv
                    • 177 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

Beaches Turks & Caicos. .May 2 2014

Love love love that resort. My bestie had her wedding there in 2011. It was amazing. It was fabulous... It was actually the best all inclusive I have been too and I have been to quite a few. You will be so happy from the time you get there until you depart. It's tons of fun for the children and for the adults. The wedding went smoothly and the reception was just incredibly amazing... Great resort.. Great choice!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users