Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3521 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

I have never heard of that people have engagement, bridal,

Both if desired

#3522 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

Awww,no high end Jersey wedding!!!! lol...my girlfriend just spent over $60k on her wedding and she was heartbroken, disappointed, and broke in the end... not only did alot of people not show up (and she still had to pay the venue for their plates)but she had an all night free open bar which turned out to be not such a great idea, but of course her mother had to invite the world and the groom's mother thought 2 hours of open bar was not enough so in the end she went against her gut to please the MOMS, but she regrets it terribly. And now I feel so bad because she's always telling me how simple and beautiful my wedding is going to be and she should have done what I'm doing :(BTW I'm in Clifton, NJ...

Youre like 20mins from me :) yeah def not paying that kimd of money for the wedding. We will have the whole thing paid off without using a credit card or without touching out huge savings account

#3523 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

So i started cutting the RSVP cards......thank god i got 3 months to finsh them all lol! Oy andi folded all my basic spanish for dummies brochures i made (DIY) on publisher yay

#3524 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

I wish i would pay 60k for a wedding. i don't think i would(i know i wouldn't ) even if i had that kinda money. lol

That's a hell of a lot..

Exactly!!! Like I didn't even put my registry information on my STDs or Invites and no one even knows about the registry. Man now I want a bridal shower!

Go ahead and have one

I think I feel asleep right after I wrote that hahah

Mee too I think

#3525 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Just kidding. Had to say something. Lol

Oh..lol

So i started cutting the RSVP cards......thank god i got 3 months to finsh them all lol! Oy andi folded all my basic spanish for dummies brochures i made (DIY) on publisher yay

YAY! ! hard work huh?

#3526 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

I totally just told my mom about the bridal shower lol. Cindy can i see your spanish for dummies? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee?

I just finished my bridal robe and white bikini, Jillian Michaels here I come

#3527 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

and i was soo frustrated, then when he got home last night we had to go to emergency room. my nephew(his nephew) 16 years old, shot and killed himself about 2:30 am. soo tragic, so i['ll be frustrated again tonight.

WHAT!! OM MY GOD IM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT! AWFUL NEWS! WILL PRAY FoR YOU ALL

#3528 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

I totally just told my mom about the bridal shower lol. Cindy can i see your spanish for dummies? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee? I just finished my bridal robe and white bikini, Jillian Michaels here I come

Good when ya gonna have? I wish a bikini never! You doing the 30day?

#3529 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Omg - you just reminded me I need to get my ass going on my invites and rsvps!

today my FI told me not to do invites because I have completely gone overboard already.  I was thinking "omg - if he only knew what I had planned!"

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3530 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Good when ya gonna have? I wish a bikini never! You doing the 30day?

I like to do shit just to tick people off. I've never been a person that you could say "you can't do this" and I wouldn't do it. LOL my flaw I guess. I dont know when but she said she'll keep it in mind. Yes the 30 day shred. We'll see how it goes. I did one day last week and my body was literally in shock!

I'm designing my table names now, is anyone thinking of doing the I Spy game too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users