Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3391 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

I'm vBulletin tryna slow down from buying so damn much stuff constantly

Dang auto text. I meant to say I've been trying to not buy so much stuff now

#3392 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:23 PM

I'm vBulletin tryna slow down from buying so damn much stuff constantly

You slow down I have to speed up.

#3393 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

You slow down I have to speed up.

Yes. Most of my stuff I havd in place. I'm sure I'm gonna need to buy some other yji.gs but pacing myself

#3394 KeissyS

KeissyS
        • 19 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Any "would you be my bridesmaid?" DIY suggestions?  Thanks girls! 

#3395 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
          • 599 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

Do yoy have a TA. They usually give suggestions after either verbally speaking to you or email questionnaire getting to know likes dislike, what's important to you. What you are looking for in a resort and wedding.

I definitely agree with the suggestion to find a good travel agent. Have you also thought about the Azul Beach resort? I think that has less than 150 rooms.

#3396 vas2014

vas2014
            • 159 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:13 PM

first I applied the 50 percent off coupon then I close the browser and went through the Groupon link. Closing the browser n re opening is the catch.

I have got to get on the ball. I haven't used groupon vistaprint, retailmenot, shutterfly. Don't have much done at all.

#3397 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

first I applied the 50 percent off coupon then I close the browser and went through the Groupon link. Closing the browser n re opening is the catch. Okay so in cart apply coupon. .close browser open groupon and click link in order, to get all savings

#3398 moodyc82

moodyc82
              • 614 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
              • LocationNJ

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by KeissyS 

Any "would you be my bridesmaid?" DIY suggestions?  Thanks girls! 

Check out weddingchicks.com free templates and made to your color scheme

#3399 MissJali

MissJali
              • 935 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

warning: rant how do I politely tell people to keep their opinions about "how expensive" the air/hotel packages to themselves. like $1500 for a week is not bad at all. can I just tell them to stfu and stay home if they. think its too much? I just don't want to hear it, I take it personally like they're attacking my wedding. meanwhile we are still too far out for accurate pricing!

#3400 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
                • 599 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

warning: rant how do I politely tell people to keep their opinions about "how expensive" the air/hotel packages to themselves. like $1500 for a week is not bad at all. can I just tell them to stfu and stay home if they. think its too much? I just don't want to hear it, I take it personally like they're attacking my wedding. meanwhile we are still too far out for accurate pricing!

Them: Your wedding is too expensive for me to get to! You (in a sweet voice): I'm so sorry that you won't get to join us for our special day. We would love to have you, but understand that only the closest family and friends will be making the effort to come. We'll miss you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users