Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3291 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

i only say it because i don't think i would personally walk around with a bag that says "so and so's wedding 2011" lol after the trip. 

#3292 vas2014

vas2014
    • 159 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

i only say it because i don't think i would personally walk around with a bag that says "so and so's wedding 2011" lol after the trip. 

That makes sense. Well keep in mind for the rest of the stuff we’re going to print.

BTW- Mention to FI about the photo website he love the idea  thank you. I think he only see we're not spending $$ on that. So now we save the cost on Cameras..

#3293 vas2014

vas2014
    • 159 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:32 AM

If you were getting a bridal party thank you tote bag....would you prefer a sarong or towel? I'm leaning towards the sarong since they are cheaper and lighter. and the hotel offers fresh beach towels everyday.

Sarong.. You can always use it again.

#3294 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

That makes sense. Well keep in mind for the rest of the stuff we’re going to print.

BTW- Mention to FI about the photo website he love the idea  thank you. I think he only see we're not spending $$ on that. So now we save the cost on Cameras..

You know most people will have their phones and cameras anyway. It's always something that my family is famous for. Taking photos and i never get to see them!! This will solve that! lol

#3295 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

Sarong.. You can always use it again

Thanks, same thing i was thinking

#3296 pzl101

pzl101
        • 281 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I created a spreadsheet on google drive where I track everything and gave him access to it. He pays his half of the balance the first of every month.  It's worked well. 

That's a great idea, we need to talk about that. So far I just paid the deposit to reserve the date and he's like "oh yeah, let me know whenever I should give u money"

If you were getting a bridal party thank you tote bag....would you prefer a sarong or towel? I'm leaning towards the sarong since they are cheaper and lighter. and the hotel offers fresh beach towels everyday.

sarong! they are so fun - are you getting them in your colors or a mix so each girl gets a different one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shara1984 

I am catching up on everything ladies. I have a few questions. I already did my will you be my bridesmaids luggage boxes. I am paying for the BMs and GMs attire. Should I pay for the accessories too? Or is that something they can pay for themselves?

Next question/ Statement: I DID NOT know that bed, bath and beyond allows you to use expired coupons!!!! I think I might get my travel stuff for the welcome bags from there. Was anybody else aware of this?

Lastly: There are a lot of sales on theknot.com, exclusive weddings, etc.  For my gifts to my bridesmaids, I want to do silk robes, a cosmetic bag, and a nice tote bag. What are your suggestions for gifts?

(As you can see, I am off today and I am spending it shopping  )

have fun!!! and thanks for the sale info

#3297 pzl101

pzl101
          • 281 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

How many days did you reserve for your room block? Our wedding is on a Friday so I was thinking Thursday thru Sunday or Wednesday thru Sunday ...

And how many rooms should I request? We are only inviting 22 people and not sure all are coming but I guess we should assume everyone is to make sure we have the rooms held? Only 5 couples and everyone else is single. I wasn't sure if i should request one room per single person or ask my friends if 2 girls and 2 guys want to share a room?

#3298 Shara1984

Shara1984
            • 345 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

Sarong

#3299 Shara1984

Shara1984
              • 345 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

Ok ladies with two $5 off coupons. I purchased 20 first aid kits and 20 aloe Vera gels for $30 at bed bath &beyond

#3300 moodyc82

moodyc82
                • 614 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:56 AM

are you girls staying at the same resort?

Same resort but she's at Palm Beach and I'm at Punta Cana, but we can got to all the dreams resorts for free for the nightlife and food

Sarong

That’s great!!!

I will see you there. We are getting married @ Jellyfish but will be staring at Dreams.

I Order them from Vistaprint last night. I order 20 (need to order 20 more) used a 50% off coupon making it 79.99 then I used a groupon I bought for $7 for $70 worth of product  so you got and free shipping so I paid .84 per bag you can’t beat that.

That's a great deal!!! I'm jealous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users