Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3241 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

Just wanted to get your girls opinion, I'd ask my BM's but it's a gift for them so I want it to be a surprise and I need some feedback!

I was going to give them each a clutch which will be in my wedding colors, I'm waiting on the swatch samples to come in

http://www.etsy.com/...hop_home_active

and in each clutch I was going to put a pair of earrings:

http://www.etsy.com/...ry?ref=col_view

What do you all think?  I will probably also add necklaces into the clutches but haven't found any I love yet...

#3242 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
    • 162 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

Just wanted to get your girls opinion, I'd ask my BM's but it's a gift for them so I want it to be a surprise and I need some feedback!

I was going to give them each a clutch which will be in my wedding colors, I'm waiting on the swatch samples to come in

What do you all think?  I will probably also add necklaces into the clutches but haven't found any I love yet...

I love the earrings & those clutches are adorable.  What are your wedding colors?

#3243 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Maybe ill add that to my visits next week. I'm going to go see, dreams palm beach. Melia and Now Larimar.

I'm biased...but you REALLY should! It's a beautiful resort!

#3244 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I love them both! those clutches would go very well with my colors but i just ordered cosmetic bags from ebay for $1 each from china. You might make me buy one just to have one smh!!

Hi...my name is Jali, and I'm a shopaholic!

#3245 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
          • 162 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

We have the "shopaholic" thing in common...lol  Sometimes I buy stuff even if I'm not sure what I could use it for.  We were at the beach this weekend and a shop had awesome starfish.  I just kept buying them thinking, "i'll do something with these"

#3246 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

I'm also a "vistaprintaholic"

I just spent the last 2 hours designing my wedding day timeline, wedding week itinerary, photoshare cards, and cards with 3 drink recipes:cuba libre (fi's fave), sex on the beach (my fave) and mai tai, and labels for the envelopes in which i will throw all of this crap in lol.

My version of a welcome kit.

#3247 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
              • 162 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

I've never used vistaprint, but have a feeling I will soon.  I'm not the best with computers so I'm hoping I can open attachments soon and borrow some templates.  I'm working on welcome kit researching but we have 3 couples pending so it's hard to know exactly what we need.  I don't want to order 30 bubba mugs if we need 24.

#3248 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                • 274 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I'm also a "vistaprintaholic"

I just spent the last 2 hours designing my wedding day timeline, wedding week itinerary, photoshare cards, and cards with 3 drink recipes:cuba libre (fi's fave), sex on the beach (my fave) and mai tai, and labels for the envelopes in which i will throw all of this crap in lol.

My version of a welcome kit.

Sounds like time well spent!!  I need to figure out how to create stuff in Vistaprint, for someone tech savvy I'm clueless!

#3249 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
                  • 270 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

do you guys know if i would be allowed to bring preserved flowers with me to Jamaica?

#3250 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                    • 274 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I love them both! those clutches would go very well with my colors but i just ordered cosmetic bags from ebay for $1 each from china. You might make me buy one just to have one smh!!

Hi...my name is Jali, and I'm a shopaholic!

Thanks! I REALLY fell in love with the clutches and I like that I can customize them so they match my colors (pink and white)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users