Jump to content

Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?


  • Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3171 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

    Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:38 AM

    LADIES!   I am going to be sending my STDs out TODAY even if it kills me!!  

     

    I need a favor though. . . .  Could you all remind me next time I get married to just do paper STDs in regular envelopes - I can't deal with this again!!   LOL

     

    I'll post pics of my packaging when I'm done... but first I need to go buy more tape *SIGH*

     


    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    #3172 MissJali

    MissJali
    • Member
    • 935 posts

      Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

      Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

      LADIES!   I am going to be sending my STDs out TODAY even if it kills me!!  

       

      I need a favor though. . . .  Could you all remind me next time I get married to just do paper STDs in regular envelopes - I can't deal with this again!!   LOL

       

      I'll post pics of my packaging when I'm done... but first I need to go buy more tape *SIGH*

       

      Good Luck!!! Can't wait to see the end results! Yes next time...we'll just get plain STDS and Invites! LOL



      #3173 DeeP10

      DeeP10
      • Jr. Member
      • 270 posts

        Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

        Omg I had such a long shifty work day yesterday. We had a mechanical after doing 3 flights , and our Ac was down on the plane . fML 145 pax stuffed into a 88 degree tube. It wasn't pretty. I tried and tried to catch up between flights but u ladies talk too much. Lol . STOP TYPING!!! I'm at the hotel on my layover so I have the next few hrs sooooooo ill BRB! :D

        #3174 vas2014

        vas2014
        • Jr. Member
        • 159 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

        Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

         

        STD are out now time to work on Formal or Electronic invitations .  



        #3175 moodyc82

        moodyc82
        • Member
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

        Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

        Originally Posted by vas2014 

         

        STD are out now time to work on Formal or Electronic invitations .  

        Love them!!! so cute



        #3176 moodyc82

        moodyc82
        • Member
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

        Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

        Originally Posted by DeeP10 

        Omg

        I had such a long shifty work day yesterday. We had a mechanical after doing 3 flights , and our Ac was down on the plane . fML 145 pax stuffed into a 88 degree tube. It wasn't pretty. I tried and tried to catch up between flights but u ladies talk too much. Lol . STOP TYPING!!!

        I'm at the hotel on my layover so I have the next few hrs sooooooo ill BRB!

        You do united airlines?? I'm flying united to West Palm Oct 5th lol



        #3177 moodyc82

        moodyc82
        • Member
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

        Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

        Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

        LADIES!   I am going to be sending my STDs out TODAY even if it kills me!!  

         

        I need a favor though. . . .  Could you all remind me next time I get married to just do paper STDs in regular envelopes - I can't deal with this again!!   LOL

         

        I'll post pics of my packaging when I'm done... but first I need to go buy more tape *SIGH*

         

        Good luck hunnie!!



        #3178 RaynDrop

        RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

          Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

          Originally Posted by vas2014 

           

          STD are out now time to work on Formal or Electronic invitations .  

          Cute!!!


          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

          #3179 moodyc82

          moodyc82
          • Member
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

          Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

          SO LADIEESSS!!! I started printing my invites and I just ordered the envelopes!!! My wedding colors are a bright green and burgandy so I got burgandy pearl envelopes to send them in and doing the bright green for the RSVP's.....so I can be super excited when I open the mailbox and see bright green LOL. I also have a store credit for Michaels and waiting for a 40% coupon to come out so I can go pick up some stuff  I also ordered my water proof labels to do the cups for the OOT bags and round stickers for Monogram stickers to seal envelopes (free templates are awesome!)



          #3180 RaynDrop

          RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

            Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

            Just returned from the post office!  take that STDs hehehe

             

            The lady at the PO said "wow these are really nicely packaged" 

             

            I mentioned they were my STD and we had a fun little convo about what I made.

             

            I told her my FI hates the address labels I made because the PO would hate them... she said they were cute!  Then put ugly stickers on the boxes... Glad I took a pic before I left!!  

             

            Pics up next - one moment please : ) hahah


            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users