Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3171 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:38 AM

LADIES!   I am going to be sending my STDs out TODAY even if it kills me!!  

I need a favor though. . . .  Could you all remind me next time I get married to just do paper STDs in regular envelopes - I can't deal with this again!!   LOL

I'll post pics of my packaging when I'm done... but first I need to go buy more tape *SIGH*

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3172 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

I need a favor though. . . .  Could you all remind me next time I get married to just do paper STDs in regular envelopes - I can't deal with this again!!   LOL

I'll post pics of my packaging when I'm done... but first I need to go buy more tape *SIGH*

Good Luck!!! Can't wait to see the end results! Yes next time...we'll just get plain STDS and Invites! LOL

#3173 DeeP10

DeeP10
      • 270 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

Omg I had such a long shifty work day yesterday. We had a mechanical after doing 3 flights , and our Ac was down on the plane . fML 145 pax stuffed into a 88 degree tube. It wasn't pretty. I tried and tried to catch up between flights but u ladies talk too much. Lol . STOP TYPING!!! I'm at the hotel on my layover so I have the next few hrs sooooooo ill BRB! :D

#3174 vas2014

vas2014
        • 159 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

STD are out now time to work on Formal or Electronic invitations .  

#3175 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Love them!!! so cute

#3176 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Omg

I had such a long shifty work day yesterday. We had a mechanical after doing 3 flights , and our Ac was down on the plane . fML 145 pax stuffed into a 88 degree tube. It wasn't pretty. I tried and tried to catch up between flights but u ladies talk too much. Lol . STOP TYPING!!!

I'm at the hotel on my layover so I have the next few hrs sooooooo ill BRB!

You do united airlines?? I'm flying united to West Palm Oct 5th lol

#3177 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Good luck hunnie!!

#3178 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Cute!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#3179 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • LocationNJ

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

SO LADIEESSS!!! I started printing my invites and I just ordered the envelopes!!! My wedding colors are a bright green and burgandy so I got burgandy pearl envelopes to send them in and doing the bright green for the RSVP's.....so I can be super excited when I open the mailbox and see bright green LOL. I also have a store credit for Michaels and waiting for a 40% coupon to come out so I can go pick up some stuff  I also ordered my water proof labels to do the cups for the OOT bags and round stickers for Monogram stickers to seal envelopes (free templates are awesome!)

#3180 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

Just returned from the post office!  take that STDs hehehe

The lady at the PO said "wow these are really nicely packaged" 

I mentioned they were my STD and we had a fun little convo about what I made.

I told her my FI hates the address labels I made because the PO would hate them... she said they were cute!  Then put ugly stickers on the boxes... Glad I took a pic before I left!!  

Pics up next - one moment please : ) hahah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users