Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#291 Jessica4LUXE

Jessica4LUXE
  • Vendor
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

We always tell our brides it is never too early to start planning! Giving your guests lots of time to save and plan for time off work means that they will be more then likely able to join you in celebrating your big day! PLUS if your Wedding Date is very specific, they fill up fast - so planning early is always recommended!

Happy Planning!

#292 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Anyone looking for sky lanterns, hanging lanterns, luminaries or water lanterns this is a great deal!!! 60% off and the sky lanterns and water lanterns are self fueling and biodegradable I have been looking for a while and the best deal by far. $25 for $50 or $40 for $100. http://www.groupon.c...urce=uu47087771

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#293 hessina85

hessina85
      • 40 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

Yes, I just joined the forum and so far I'm learning a lot, I will also like to work on some DIY projects please keep me posted on what plans you all have in mind. I already have an idea for my save the date that I found on etsy.com...great website by the way, you should check it out!

Happy Planning:)

A-

#294 hessina85

hessina85
        • 40 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

Yes. I have Mexico in mind I'm considering Moon Palace. Where are you thinking of having yours?

A-

#295 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
          • 169 posts
            • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'm right with you beachbride!!

Congrats and welcome!! :)

#296 hessina85

hessina85
            • 40 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'm getting married in May 2014 as well trying to narrow down a few places but so indecisive.

#297 annettea1021

annettea1021
              • 86 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

Well I am going for an April 2014 wedding!!! So I began my research (thanks to this wonderful website!) in December 2012 and was 100% set on Barcelo Maya Palace... and after doing a little more research and posting on forums one of our wonderful members suggested i look into the NOW resorts... and oh boy i fell in love with NOW Jade! So I emailed them and within 4 days i recieved a reply- so I will hopefully be booked for April 12, 2014 by the end of this week!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE LADIES!!! 

#298 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
              • 270 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Well I just reserved my date a little less than a week ago; My wedding will be June 28th, 2014 at 5 pm at Riu Ocho Rios! I am very excited about all the planning and details and what not. I am also looking forward to crossing one more destination off the PLACES I MUST VISIT SOMEDAY list! I am just glad I have a fiance who also loves to travel :) I look forward to planning and sharing some head aches with all of you!!

Congratulations to all!! and may our futures be filled with lots of happiness.

#299 LeashAC

LeashAC
                • 28 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Just received our deposit receipt for may 5, 2014 at dreams riviera cancun!!!!! :) so excited!

#300 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

LeashAC congrats! super excited to watch your wedding plans unfold.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users