Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2831 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Totally have to go with their choices when it's finally something they make a decision on..of course only if it's something we want to..hahaha

HAha Exactly - I couldn't make up my mind so I was like Ok done YAY hahha

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2832 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

Can't wait to see

Originally Posted by Marymack 

Rayn I can't wait to see them!! Hurry and post them....

I'm still not done.... almost but I HAD to take a break I feel like giving up and just going with paper ones I can print super easy!!  Why do I do these things to myself?!?!  

Think it'll be tomorrow before I finish the last part.

I am going to work on the boxes they are going in now.  I can't send them out until Tuesday anyways because I have to wait til tomorrow for some info from my TA that needs to go with the letter I am including.

I just wanna be done  

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2833 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Hey Ladies, where's everyone today ? out shopping?  I wish I was.. I knew that since I was on today noone else would be.  will check in later happy planning

Oh bummer I hate when I am here and no one is around.... sorry  -  I had to talk myself out of coming on here as an excuse to stop working on my STDs..... hehehe

#2834 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Oh bummer I hate when I am here and no one is around.... sorry  -  I had to talk myself out of coming on here as an excuse to stop working on my STDs..... hehehe

Yes ,because once you are on here it is over for any projects you are working on? Great are you done?

#2835 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

Yes ,because once you are on here it is over for any projects you are working on? Great are you done?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. . . . HAHAHA sorry that is just how I feel about them right now!

#2836 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

I'm still not done.... almost but I HAD to take a break I feel like giving up and just going with paper ones I can print super easy!!  Why do I do these things to myself?!?!  

Think it'll be tomorrow before I finish the last part.

I am going to work on the boxes they are going in now.  I can't send them out until Tuesday anyways because I have to wait til tomorrow for some info from my TA that needs to go with the letter I am including.

I just wanna be done  

disregard previous quote i'm working my way backwards.  Yes, give yourself a breather so your not overwhelmed.  You will be done soon and when you see the finished product you will be so happy and pleased with yourself

#2837 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. . . . HAHAHA sorry that is just how I feel about them right now!

hahahahahaha awww it's almost over.. 

#2838 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

disregard previous quote i'm working my way backwards.  Yes, give yourself a breather so your not overwhelmed.  You will be done soon and when you see the finished product you will be so happy and pleased with yourself

hahahahahaha awww it's almost over.. 

Yes They do look nice and I am glad I did them the way I did - I decided to add an extra step that is making the process way longer and annoying!

I just have to get the work Lucia on them and they will be done.... (this will all make sense when you see what I did)

Tomorrow *sighs*

#2839 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

Yes They do look nice and I am glad I did them the way I did - I decided to add an extra step that is making the process way longer and annoying!

I just have to get the work Lucia on them and they will be done.... (this will all make sense when you see what I did)

Tomorrow *sighs*

sooooo excited.. looking for images for mine now.  decided to do (WELL AT LEAST TRY BEFORE ORDERING) boarding pass invites and MIB favors.  Took a while to make final decision because I was going to do MIB invites but hoping it works out better this way.  Going to do them for the actual wedding reception because I feel that they just go together so well.  Have to figure something else out for the AHR if I am able to have one.

#2840 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

sooooo excited.. looking for images for mine now.  decided to do (WELL AT LEAST TRY BEFORE ORDERING) boarding pass invites and MIB favors.  Took a while to make final decision because I was going to do MIB invites but hoping it works out better this way.  Going to do them for the actual wedding reception because I feel that they just go together so well.  Have to figure something else out for the AHR if I am able to have one.

What is MIB?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users