Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

beachbride14

• Community Manager
Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

Aww thanks so much rayne but if she definitely needs them they should go to her. I am not sure of my numbers as of yet and I would love to have all guests bag to match. I wouldn't want to hold up a definite sale that would be selfish.

No problem... if I happen to still have them when you need them I'll let you know!

Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

absolutely

just let me know

Tyre isn't interested at this point --- did you see the pic of them I posted?

Originally Posted by Joyous55 View Post

Yes I am.  I have been looking for bags for my guest

They are natural with yellow handles - I posted a pic last night.   If Shugapop isn't interested I will let you know!

Thank you!  K! I'm using Patty @ wright travel. She's been great so far and I like that she focuses on DR. I just really don't want ppl calling me about Resort questions . I think it also depends on your Party size. Mine is about 80 ppl. She is going to negotiate my incentives as a group, such as free rooms and upgrades. And... I'm going on A site inspection next month to see some hotels and she's going to set up my appointments. Since hey never seem to answer emails. So I'd say useful. Better question is... Why not? It doesn't cost you anything! Tell her I sent you. :0) Denise patty@wrighttravelagency.com

Hi all!!  I am getting married on August 2, 2014 at the RIU Palace Punta Cana!! 
welcome!! I'm a punta cana bride also!! im using patty as well from. Wright travel but I didn't do a room block. I figured my guests will price hunt for the best prices and I just wanted to give them an option. I might book the transportation fir everything if I actually have luck with my family in dr getting the rooms in Dominican pesos.. we shall see.
Yes maam..more cost effective
yes I was going to do bags per person and said.forget it, per couple is easier especially . since I. gotta take all this crap with me. I haven't decided if I would do bags for any kids going besides my flower girls.and ring bearer. I also used vistaprint for the bridesmaids totes and making tshirts for the parents and parents of the ring bearer, not the flower girl since its my sister and shes moh
Thank you!  K! I'm using Patty @ wright travel. She's been great so far and I like that she focuses on DR. I just really don't want ppl calling me about Resort questions . I think it also depends on your Party size. Mine is about 80 ppl. She is going to negotiate my incentives as a group, such as free rooms and upgrades. And... I'm going on A site inspection next month to see some hotels and she's going to set up my appointments. Since hey never seem to answer emails. So I'd say useful. Better question is... Why not? It doesn't cost you anything! Tell her I sent you. :0) Denise patty@wrighttravelagency.com

they are hot!!! yhey came really fast!!
Thanks J They were here in 3 days. Listen, I was also thinking about asking my DR family to price out the rooms. I've always heard its cheaper for Dominicans . What have you heard? I'd hate to depend on them for anything . Is someone calling for you?

Thanks J They were here in 3 days. Listen, I was also thinking about asking my DR family to price out the rooms. I've always heard its cheaper for Dominicans . What have you heard? I'd hate to depend on them for anything . Is someone calling for you?
I'm actually using an aunt from here, she has a travel connect that does a lotof work in Dr, i cant trust my family down there with something so important. Since my aunt is actuslly traveling with us, i cancount on herto tryand get the best deal. The thing is....i keephesring i have to wait until like october foraccurate pricing snd honestly i can wait, ive priced out for my niece,who is going to be 3, and tey wanna charge like shes an adult!!!! Fromhere anyway. If youhave someone down there that you can trust enough, i saytry. I went to dr in may, got the cheapest room and thrn upgraded the room for $25 a night. You know had iupgraded from here, it would have been 100s. Also, if i get good prices, i'lllet youknow. My guests would have to give me the money asap to get the rooms but its worth it!

And yes....it is cheaper for them! Even ifyou're down, the prices change