Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2741 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

Yeah. I am buying medications in bulk from Costco or Sams. I am putting a few in the clear bags and using an address label on each bag. This will save some serious money.

Oh. Okay.

#2742 DeeP10

DeeP10
    • 270 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:24 AM

I think I broke my neck just looking at them HAHA

Yeah ditto , they are hottt, but I think 85% of the reason I chose. Beach / destination wedding is so I can be a woman of the wild and not wear shoes. Lol. I swear although I love hott heals if I could walk around barefoot all the time I would. Lol. Hohn and Rayn: I will NOT be carrying your OOT bags to DR. I'd need to rent a U- haul or my own plane. Hahahahaha

#2743 DeeP10

DeeP10
      • 270 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

I forgot to add my will you be my bridemaid luggage box I gave these out at my bridemaid brunch last week. It took me forever to paint, glue the satin and find random things to add to the box lol

Shara I just noticed we are both getting married at Jellyfish. How has corresponding with Mayte gone? What's your plan? Package ? People? I feel like I will only know the place until the day of because getting a package in stone is impossible. Lol. Gotta love DR

#2744 Shara1984

Shara1984
        • 345 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

Shara I just noticed we are both getting married at Jellyfish. How has corresponding with Mayte gone? What's your plan? Package ? People? I feel like I will only know the place until the day of because getting a package in stone is impossible. Lol. Gotta love DR[/quote] So far communicating with Mayte has been good. She told me to just tell her what I want, which I did. I am kind of giving her freedom to do whatever. We picked the $70 plate dinner. We might make a few changes to it. Open bar during dinner and reception. Some say its better to run a tab. I want the crazy hour theme. Dance floor with the big pillows and lounge sofas around it. We are debating about the tent. We still haven't decided on the cake flavor. That's all the planning that I plan to do lol. Oh of course we have Pastor York. The bus for transportation. Appetizers. Still deciding on which photographer but I foun a photobooth vendor. I am at 40 people right now with the list growing. I think having a wedding at the jellyfish eliminates stress and be setting is gorgeous.

#2745 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Yeah ditto , they are hottt, but I think 85% of the reason I chose. Beach / destination wedding is so I can be a woman of the wild and not wear shoes. Lol. I swear although I love hott heals if I could walk around barefoot all the time I would. Lol.

Hohn and Rayn: I will NOT be carrying your OOT bags to DR. I'd need to rent a U- haul or my own plane. Hahahahaha

Ahhh Man  - I thought we were on to something heheh

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2746 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

Yeah ditto , they are hottt, but I think 85% of the reason I chose. Beach / destination wedding is so I can be a woman of the wild and not wear shoes. Lol. I swear although I love hott heals if I could walk around barefoot all the time I would. Lol. Hohn and Rayn: I will NOT be carrying your OOT bags to DR. I'd need to rent a U- haul or my own plane. Hahahahaha

Thanks again for compliment on shoes. I too have a separate pair of shoes. Some barefoot sandals.

#2747 zeman321

zeman321
              • 280 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I love shutterfly

Just orderes save the dates from Shutterfly...1/2 off right now and I have a gift card...WhooHoooo!

#2748 zeman321

zeman321
                • 280 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by zeman321 

Just orderes save the dates from Shutterfly...1/2 off right now and I have a gift card...WhooHoooo!

Sorry, can't spell today...ordered.

#2749 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by zeman321 

Yippy!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2750 shugapop1

shugapop1
                    • 868 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

I told you shutterfly is great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users