Jump to content

Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?


  • Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2621 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

    Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

    Originally Posted by hclibby1982 


    Yay, so exciting!!!!

     

     

    I can't believe I'm getting married... no one thought this would ever happen (meaning that I would ever do this in general)

     

    Sh*t just got real! HAHA


    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    #2622 RaynDrop

    RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

      Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

      Originally Posted by Shara1984 

      I love my AMEX. But I get in trouble with it every month with FI lol

       

      HAha  - oops 


      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      #2623 shugapop1

      shugapop1
      • Member
      • 868 posts

        Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

        Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

         

         

        I can't believe I'm getting married... no one thought this would ever happen (meaning that I would ever do this in general)

         

        Sh*t just got real! HAHA


        i'm feeling just like you shit just got real for reallllll



        #2624 RaynDrop

        RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

          Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

          Originally Posted by shugapop1 


          i'm feeling just like you shit just got real for reallllll

          Right!


          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

          #2625 Shara1984

          Shara1984
          • Jr. Member
          • 345 posts

            Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

            Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by shugapop1 


            thank you. if it didn't make the guys look fruity, i'd get them all this color. lol

            hahah .. yeah my girls are getting purple... guys get blue

            I have some clear and now I am waiting on my multi colored tumblers from dollar tree to arrive. I think I am getting bubba kegs for me and my FI



            #2626 Shara1984

            Shara1984
            • Jr. Member
            • 345 posts

              Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

              I can never catch up with these posts. Some days it is like 20 pages worth to read. I give up lol



              #2627 RaynDrop

              RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

                Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

                Originally Posted by Shara1984 

                I can never catch up with these posts. Some days it is like 20 pages worth to read. I give up lol

                Don't give up 


                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

                #2628 shugapop1

                shugapop1
                • Member
                • 868 posts

                  Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

                  Originally Posted by Shara1984 

                  I have some clear and now I am waiting on my multi colored tumblers from dollar tree to arrive. I think I am getting bubba kegs for me and my FI


                  that is perfect I'm thinking of either giving the guys clear as well or just give the girls the cups with straws and find the guys some different ones or possible the koozies for beer either saying same as my labels do now or i did see a phrase i like a lot " kellie and Trevor got married and all i got was this damn koozie" lol, i love this alot



                  #2629 shugapop1

                  shugapop1
                  • Member
                  • 868 posts

                    Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

                    i've been trying to post picture of my shoes and it will not come up for some reason(in the show us your shoes forum) so if you guys get it in here, just roll with it, i know it's not the right forum/topic, but hey, you all are my girls lol



                    #2630 RaynDrop

                    RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

                      Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

                      Originally Posted by shugapop1 


                      that is perfect I'm thinking of either giving the guys clear as well or just give the girls the cups with straws and find the guys some different ones or possible the koozies for beer either saying same as my labels do now or i did see a phrase i like a lot " kellie and Trevor got married and all i got was this damn koozie" lol, i love this alot

                       

                      have you seen the koozies on oriental trading.... how many would you need.  I am going to get

                      these http://www.orientalt..._1601-18-0.fltr

                       and only need 20.


                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users