Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2551 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

Oh dang.. I was on board with the hookah....hahaha

Ok crazy ladies , I meant a chuppa as in the Jewish arch to get married under not a hookah to smoke up with. But, it's a good idea. Lol

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2552 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

Oh you just reminded me that I saw a post on here from a bride that packed all her stuff in bins ... like rubber maid bins (cheapish ones) ... checked them as luggage but then she just left them at her destination .. since they were only 5 bucks or so a piece she didn't mind leaving them... Maybe do that instead of luggage??

Oh yeah I saw that on here too..

#2553 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

wait, you can check in boxes?? and bins??? how the hell does that work? being the control freak I am...im not sure I can trust shipping to the resort, ill bug my wc again lol

#2554 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

Ok crazy ladies , I meant a chuppa as in the Jewish arch to get married under not a hookah to smoke up with. But, it's a good idea. Lol

Hahaha see where our minds go.

#2555 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

wait, you can check in boxes?? and bins??? how the hell does that work? being the control freak I am...im not sure I can trust shipping to the resort, ill bug my wc again lol

The rubbermaid storage bins..I'm sure there are size requirements. But yes she said she did wish I could remember the post. She packed allher oot bag supplies

#2556 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

I mean....I do have a place that would deliver the stuff to the hotel that doesn't go thru the mail like a courier service...I gotta ask my uncle, we'll see

#2557 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

I mean....I do have a place that would deliver the stuff to the hotel that doesn't go thru the mail like a courier service...I gotta ask my uncle, we'll see

Great hopefully it's doable

#2558 Recy

Recy
                • 165 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

I want to just confuse the crap out of my family and friends. I'd like to jump the broom, have a hupa, light some unity candles and maybe even have a hora . If I could do that Greek money dance where people throw money at you... Ill take two please ! Lmao

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! I hear that!!!!

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#2559 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
                  • 599 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

The rubbermaid storage bins..I'm sure there are size requirements. But yes she said she did wish I could remember the post. She packed allher oot bag supplies

Alexisinjamaica posted about doing that.  I think it worked out really well for her.

#2560 MissJali

MissJali
                    • 935 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:56 AM

Alexisinjamaica posted about doing that.  I think it worked out really well for her.

thannks hunny im going to check her review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users