Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2501 photoisforever

photoisforever
  • Vendor
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

hopefully laughter will be some "good medicine" :) feel better soon, RaynDrop.. .. can't wait to see your next humorous insights.... cheering for ya, n here's some thoughts to cheer you up too !

Photography Is Forever Studios 

#2502 Recy

Recy
    • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

Yes and I'm so rude!! Welcome New Brides!!! We've been admitting our alcoholism thanks to our "working with people" jobsshots.gif  and Rayn is starting her Support Group for OOT bags, although she's off the wagon if you've seen her OOT bag list which I just had to ask for. LOL  [rule]:welcome:

Thank you!

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#2503 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

You guys are soooo wonderful. I am fighting the urge to buy annnnything else. . I am however condidering having a jumping of the broom. Lol

#2504 Recy

Recy
        • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

You guys are soooo wonderful. I am fighting the urge to buy annnnything else. . I am however condidering having a jumping of the broom. Lol

I am also considering jumping the broom.

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#2505 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

OMG!!! That is crazy, great ideas though!  My guests are going to be lucky if they get a tumbler with some stuff in it and a note. The note is easy enough but between the $$ and getting the stuff down there I don't know how I could possible bring that much. 

All that for 60 people and clothes for me and my FI for 3 weeks. I'd need 9 suitcases hahahaha. 

Are you shipping everything to your resort or bringing it with you?  The logistics of getting stuff down there is really my biggest hurdle.

I will be bringing everything with me.... its a long list but everything is small... the Tumblers are the bulkiest thing.. I figured I can stuff them full of smaller things... and just be extra stealthy in my packing....  

Plus I am just going to  wear all my clothes on the way there so I don't have to pack em HAHA

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2506 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Shara1984 

This is a great list!

Thanks 

She was due to land at 8:50am and landed at 8:29am

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

I'm actually having lunch with her today which will be nice and my boss just told me I can leave early and still get paid until 4 ;) WIN

Awesome!  Have a wonderful weekend... and you might want to take Monday off so you will have time to catch up on all the post while your away 

I haven't booked my trip out yet. with less than 8 months go, I secretly get panic attacks but I know if I wait a little longer the prices will drop a bit more lol.

That's what I tell myself anyway...Hopefully by October and i'll be all booked and ready to bounce!

Rayne your welcome bags are going to be amazing! !! I want one too.. can I also have copy sent to me tyrebride2be2013@yahoo.com no rush whenever you get a chance. Where did you purchase the actual bags..

I will email you in a minute : )      I currently have two sets of bags.... one I got at Christmas Tree Shop and the other I got off another bride on here from the buy/sell/trade blog .... I will be getting rid of one set.. just haven't made up my mind on which yet.

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Yes and I'm so rude!!

Welcome New Brides!!! We've been admitting our alcoholism thanks to our "working with people" jobs

Waaaay off the wagon. .lol

That's a migraine rayne..feel better

Thanks - I was able to lay down before it got to full blown migraine - still kind of there but I HAD to come on here for a bit  

hopefully laughter will be some "good medicine" :) feel better soon, RaynDrop.. .. can't wait to see your next humorous insights.... cheering for ya, n here's some thoughts to cheer you up too !

Photography Is Forever Studios 

Aww... Thanks for the happy thoughts!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2507 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

You guys are my SHEroes. That why my oot bags are for my wedding party only. My guest sre gettig as favors message in s bottle saying thanks fir sharing our special day. Kellie and trevor. 6-07-14

#2508 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Oy! while emailing tryebride - I realized I forgot to had Flip Flops to my list.....  I have the guys purchased but not the ladies..... still not 100% I want to include them......

#2509 DeeP10

DeeP10
                  • 270 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

I am also considering jumping the broom.

I want to just confuse the crap out of my family and friends. I'd like to jump the broom, have a hupa, light some unity candles and maybe even have a hora . If I could do that Greek money dance where people throw money at you... Ill take two please ! Lmao

#2510 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

I want to just confuse the crap out of my family and friends. I'd like to jump the broom, have a hupa, light some unity candles and maybe even have a hora . If I could do that Greek money dance where people throw money at you... Ill take two please ! Lmao

Hahaha you're too much!!

Back to Newbies!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users