Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#241 nataliem87

nataliem87
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hello ladies.. I am new to this and a bit lost as to wher to start. I have chosen a destination wedding in punta Cana. I hope to get helful tips and info from this website.

#242 ashleykae

ashleykae
    • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hi ladies! I am also a 2014 bride and I am really happy I found this thread! My fiancĀ© and I are looking at resorts in Mayan Riviera for April/May 2014. We have a few resorts that we like, but it is so hard to choose over the Internet! We are taking a trip this April to the Mayan Riviera to look at resorts and book THE one :) As of right now we are looking at the Paradisus la Perla, Secrets Capri, Secrets Maroma, and Excellence!! I just placed my order for my dress last week (SO EXCITED!) and we are starting to look into creating our save the dates so they will be ready to be sent out ASAP after our trip in April! We are going to do message in a bottle for them :) I look forward to talking with other brides looking in the Mayan Riviera! Congrats to everyone!!

#243 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
      • 37 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Cherina 

DivaBride2be I hope your son is well, working towards recovery. And welcome, time has a way of finding the right place for the perfect moment 2014 is just your perfect moment.

Thank you Cherina, I really appreciate it. 2014 it is!! Congratulations to you too x

#244 ashleykae

ashleykae
        • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

OMG that dress is too die for!!!!!!!!

This is my dress as well!! :) I'm obsessed with it!

#245 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Hi Girls! Just wanted to update you! My Save the dates went out on saturday! I feel relieved to have sent them out!

Here's my thread on the journey to my boarding pass save the dates.

http://www.bestdesti...-pass-stds-pics

#246 Cherina

Cherina
            • Banned
            • 636 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

Good job missjali they look amazing

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#247 Zoe Nguyen

Zoe Nguyen
              • Site Supporter
              • 132 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Hi Girls! Just wanted to update you! My Save the dates went out on saturday! I feel relieved to have sent them out!

Here's my thread on the journey to my boarding pass save the dates.

http://www.bestdesti...-pass-stds-pics

great job, all the guests must be in love with your STDs. :-)

#248 nicole1227

nicole1227
                • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hello,

I just joined this site today, so much great information.  I am getting married May 2014 at Majestic Colonial Punta Cana.  I can't wait!  I have done alot of planning so far and sent out my save the dates yesterday (needed to give family members enough time to plan)  I attached a photo of them I LOVE the way they turned out!  I'm hoping to get some information on photographers.  I have heard good things about both Tropical Studios as well as Phill Steingard.  Any opinions?  Thanks!

Nicole

Attached Files

#249 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

If anyone in intrested in joining us, you still can. Get healthy, loose weight, fit the dress and win the jackpot with BDW Biggest Loosers http://www.bestdesti...30#post_1862765

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#250 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
                    • 177 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by nicole1227 

Hello,

I just joined this site today, so much great information.  I am getting married May 2014 at Majestic Colonial Punta Cana.  I can't wait!  I have done alot of planning so far and sent out my save the dates yesterday (needed to give family members enough time to plan)  I attached a photo of them I LOVE the way they turned out!  I'm hoping to get some information on photographers.  I have heard good things about both Tropical Studios as well as Phill Steingard.  Any opinions?  Thanks!

Nicole

Welcome to the site!  You will find tons of information here.  You might be able to find some reviews about the photographers you're looking into if you use the search function or there's a review section on vendors.  Good luck!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users