Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2461 moodyc82

moodyc82
  • 614 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationNJ

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

Yay...it's stinks to have to be at work all day but sounds like you have a very fun weekend ahead of you!!

I'm actually having lunch with her today which will be nice and my boss just told me I can leave early and still get paid until 4 ;) WIN

#2462 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

I'm actually having lunch with her today which will be nice and my boss just told me I can leave early and still get paid until 4 ;) WIN

That is a total WIN!! Have fun

#2463 DeeP10

DeeP10
    • 270 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:45 AM

Neyove[quote name="moodyc82" url="/t/80997/any-other-2014-brides-here-getting-an-early-start/2400#post_1930879"]Do they have to be on the same flight??? Negative, u actually put in about a weeks range of dates .

#2464 Recy

Recy
      • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:49 AM

That's WONDERFUL!!! Enjoy!!!!

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#2465 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

That is a total WIN!! Have fun

Neyove

Quote:

Do they have to be on the same flight???
        Negative, u actually put in about a weeks range of dates .

AWESOME, I did the online form :) thank yooou

Originally Posted by Recy 

That's WONDERFUL!!! Enjoy!!!!

Thanks!!!

#2466 DeeP10

DeeP10
        • 270 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

M

Absolutely!!! 30mins to gooooo AWESOME, I did the online form :) thank yooou Thanks!!!

My pleasure . It's the least I can do to contribute on here. Cuz I'm telling you all right now it won't be any DIY projects. Martha Stewart I am not . Lol

#2467 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
          • 599 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Buenos Dias

So in case some of you were not aware. You can go on to American Airlines website and contact their group rates department for a 5% discount for your guests.

It will actually say weddings . You fill out the form with all your info and after a coiple of days they send you a agreement. Your not legally bound to anything but the cool thing is after about 10 ppl book you can get a free ticket for yourself .
            They also send you inserts to put in your invitations with the discount code.

Thought I'd share

This is an excellent tip!!!  Do you know if any other airlines will do this?

#2468 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
            • 599 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

M
              My pleasure . It's the least I can do to contribute on here. Cuz I'm telling you all right now it won't be any DIY projects. Martha Stewart I am not . Lol

Yeah...I don't think I'll be doing a lot of DIY projects myself! My friend is making my invites (LOL) and I just 'supervise'. 

#2469 MissJali

MissJali
              • 935 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

I haven't booked my trip out yet. with less than 8 months go, I secretly get panic attacks but I know if I wait a little longer the prices will drop a bit more lol.

That's what I tell myself anyway...Hopefully by October and i'll be all booked and ready to bounce! I think this is the Bridezilla smiley. LOL

#2470 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
                • 245 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I haven't booked my trip out yet. with less than 8 months go, I secretly get panic attacks but I know if I wait a little longer the prices will drop a bit more lol.

That's what I tell myself anyway...Hopefully by October and i'll be all booked and ready to bounce! I think this is the Bridezilla smiley. LOL

I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!!!! You are such a great planner, hopefully everything falls into place for me too lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users