Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2421 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

so of course i ordered the tumblers i won on ebay(bid), my lables for tumbler came in today the say(to have and to hold, tokeep your drink cold, Kellie &Trevor 06-07-2014. I also ordered some wedding survival kits someone had left already assembled. lables on them were already fuchsia and orange(yay me). what i bought today was

soudoku/crossword books

manicure sets

sewing kits

stain sticks

string backpacks

tissues

cards

(mini notebooks

lip balm

immodium

tylenol

earplugs for ipod/mp3 player

moist wipes

things in preassembled bag are tissues, shout wipes,aloe vera, nail file, body wash, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, colegate wisp, sunscreen)

after all this shit... I may not even do a welcome letter, after buying all this if your ass don't know you're welcome by then, oh freakin well. lol

#2422 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

after all this shit... I may not even do a welcome letter, after buying all this if your ass don't know you're welcome by then, oh freakin well. lol

Goooood Point!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2423 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Nice!!   What stores did you find all that at?

dollar trlee and dollar general. dollar general has tumblers for 2.50 and sewing kit(30piece set)  1.00

#2424 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

dollar trlee and dollar general. dollar general has tumblers for 2.50 and sewing kit(30piece set)  1.00

Nice....  are you putting everything in the backpacks?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2425 DeeP10

DeeP10
          • 270 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

Nice!!   What stores did you find all that at?

Now now rain. Back up slowly... Put away your cc and no more stuff for your oot bags. Hahahah Girl, u keep adding to it they're going to break when people lift them. Ill take everyone's leftovers for my wedding. :0)

#2426 DeeP10

DeeP10
            • 270 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Keep it simple Dear guest Here's all your shit, now stop whining that you had to come to my DW. Hahahah Dude you guys are my stress release. We are going on a 5 hour car ride at 5 am to Ameila island near Jacksonville . FI has a seminar for the weekend. Ill be laying on beach while he hangs with the stuffy ties. He's so trapped. I have him for 5 hours in the car to get him to commit to wedding stuff. Wooohooooo. Lol. No sports to distract him either.

#2427 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Now now rain. Back up slowly... Put away your cc and no more stuff for your oot bags. Hahahah

Girl, u keep adding to it they're going to break when people lift them. Ill take everyone's leftovers for my wedding. :0)

Hahaha --- I was just asking!!!  

#2428 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Keep it simple

Dear guest

Here's all your shit, now stop whining that you had to come to my DW.

Hahahah

Dude you guys are my stress release. We are going on a 5 hour car ride at 5 am to Ameila island near Jacksonville . FI has a seminar for the weekend. Ill be laying on beach while he hangs with the stuffy ties.

He's so trapped. I have him for 5 hours in the car to get him to commit to wedding stuff. Wooohooooo. Lol. No sports to distract him either.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA   I just LOL'd Really LOUD!!!!!

That Letter is peerrrfectttttttt!

Oh - just be careful he doesn't leave you at a gas station!  heeehee

#2429 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Goooood Point!

yessss

#2430 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Now now rain. Back up slowly... Put away your cc and no more stuff for your oot bags. Hahahah

Girl, u keep adding to it they're going to break when people lift them. Ill take everyone's leftovers for my wedding. :0)

Oh and don't worry -- I got really study bags!

I'll have to overnight the left overs so you can get them in time 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users