Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2301 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

hahaha that would create some lasting memories in your wedding pictures!!!!!!   I'm not sure if St. Lucia has totally nude beaches but being topless is generally acceptable on all beaches in the Caribbean. Clearly you don't see it everywhere but the US tends to be more modest than other countries. 

Yes because when we were in Jamaica I wsd shocked to c all the topless women especially since children were on resort

I think I got the idea from here. You choose a picture, get it made into a puzzle....at the reception have a sign that tells people to sign the back of the puzzle pieces, go back home, put it together, frame it and hang it somewhere in your home. I figured this was the best idea as I dont think I would go through a physical guest book and read it very often. But a picture? and it's of us and full of secret messages on the back?? Icing on the cake!!!

Very cute idea.. im thinking of doing time capsules too..one for guest to fill with a little note or something and one for FI and I to fill and open on our anniversary

#2302 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:46 AM

So these are my RSVP cards and my Invites that I'm planning to do myself....thanks to some lovely women on here for the templates :) [ATTACHMENT=14208]RSVP.doc (110k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=14209]Final Draft Passport.ppt (3,641k. ppt file)[/ATTACHMENT]

great job

#2303 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

Just so I wont have to go back can everyone say there name ,date,destination,and wedding colors again.......

Sabrina. May 2 2014 beaches turks and Caicos .coral mint tans/beige

#2304 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:56 AM

OOT BAGS!  cheer2.gif     OOT BAGS!!      cheer2.gif     OOT BAGS!!!    cheer2.gif I mean... ummm  ahh nevermind HAHAHAH

Hahaha now now rayn

#2305 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

So I'm thinking of using this as the bottle label for the mamajuana? What do you girls think? FI hasn't seen it yet

Love them really cute

#2306 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Haha. Throw one hot grits on em

they can be soo uggghhh sometimes. lol(men)

#2307 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Yup..same here

I just don't understand them

#2308 moodyc82

moodyc82
                • 614 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                • LocationNJ

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

So when I was searching the internet I stumbles across http://www.weddingchicks.com/ which has all FREE printable stuff and you customize it. Enjoy ladies

#2309 DeeP10

DeeP10
                • 270 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

So when I was searching the internet I stumbles across http://www.weddingchicks.com/ which has all FREE printable stuff and you customize it. Enjoy ladies

Funny I ran into that last night as well. How did people plan weddings before the net? Lol

#2310 DeeP10

DeeP10
                  • 270 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

So in my madness to save money I've thought of all the things I don't really care about and I've decided to have a faux cake. It's pretty cool. You buy these styrofoam pieces and the bakery decorates that. I plan on having desserts, and cupcakes/ sweets table. It's cheaper than paying 4-6 bucks a person. Lol. Don't judge me. Ill spend my money elsewhere . ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users