Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2251 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
  • 274 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Hahah... well you sound pretty dedicated...  I need motivation to get started again *sigh*

Getting motivation is the hardest part. I don't go home first..straight there. Some days I even park at Wellington so my car is technically at the gym already.  My FI says I'm a freak because I don't miss workouts.  It's really more because it's my stress relief. I run 4-6 miles 3x a week (spin in the winter) and do a boot camp/cross fit combo class 2 days a week. I've had this type of schedule since college.  I can give you pep talks like my trainer gives me.   I'll be like this...although my trainer is more like this when I complain  it's reason enough not to hahaha

#2252 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Totally agree..love sandals/beaches but highway robbery

Right... I know... I'll go to your wedding and take pics then you come to mine : )   YAY hahah

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2253 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

Agree ladies. .guess wedding talk can get annoying to others..never did to me though even before ii was planning one. Gets lonely not having anyone understand. And having a Dw even harder because most responses are why are you having it way over there. I get so excited to hear people say they can't wait for turks

people are dumb!

hahahahahahah

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2254 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

I'm thinking maybe because both sandals and photographers have to get paid. But I also feel that if they are going to allow outside photographers they should just allow it not a partner someone of your choosing separate from sandals

That is what I chalked it up to be... but how is that a service to the guest -- Boooooooo!   hahhehe

#2255 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

clear is perfect for me, but if it's colored, i'll go with that. I actually only need ab out 10-12 max.

Oh snap... I saw a few clear.. not as many as you need .. but if you need more let me know.

#2256 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

Quote:

I'm thinking maybe because both sandals and photographers have to get paid. But I also feel that if they are going to allow outside photographers they should just allow it not a partner someone of your choosing separate from sandals
              [/quot

Your save the dates are probably beautiful. .get them done

I really do like them... they are very different -  I'm just a perfectionist... oh and the commitment thing hahaha

#2257 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by 1stmarriage 

Question to past and future brides..To airbrush or to not?? How did it hold up with tears and sweat??

Oy! something else to think about.. hahah

and Welcome to the blog 

#2258 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Marymack 

Just so I wont have to go back can everyone say there name ,date,destination,and wedding colors again.......

10.22.14 - St. Lucia - Tropical

How about you?

#2259 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I know what you mean. i wasn't gonna do the oot bags and now i've decided to do for my wedding party only

OOT BAGS!      OOT BAGS!!         OOT BAGS!!!   

I mean... ummm  ahh nevermind HAHAHAH

#2260 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                    • 274 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

I'm picking out pictures for our picture Guestbook which I'm doing through Shutterfly, it's crazy to look back over the years and even crazier that we're actually getting married. Sometimes I do things that make it seem so real...It's crazy we have just over 6 months to go!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users