Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2091 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeeP10 

I'm gonna go to my local Dollar trees and look for you gals. I'll ship them to u. Lol

Haha I was thinking the same thing! If anyone needs some and it's not worth ordering online... I'd be happy to look. . . .
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2092 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

:fryingpan: Maybe we need two mascots 

Hahaha yes! That's the one! !

#2093 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Hey! I hate it too but its quicker for myBDW addiction

Don't get me wrong.... I am on my phone all day "lurking" I just wait til I get home to reply HAHAHA
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#2094 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by shugapop1 

bdw is like a candy crush addiction for brides.lol

LOL .. right!

#2095 phillips1221

phillips1221
          • 39 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

Oh nice... I need to figure out labels for my tumblers..... has anyone done anything other then waterproof labels?  I am thinking of some sort of screen printing...

One of my bridesmaids did vinyl lettering one stuff for my shower that was cute and they didn't come off with water

#2096 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I'd want to hit him too. I feel like FI are either super involved/opinionated or they don't care about anything, like mine who only cared that our resort had a swim up bar other than that he pretty much just says 'Yes' to everything. I'm not sure if he really doesn't care, just wants me to shut up or as he tells me "you've been dreaming of your wedding for 31 years I just want you to be happy and have your dream day". I don't really buy that I think he just wants me to go away haha.  Both have their pros/cons I guess.

PS-just saw you were from Ft. Lauderdale...I love Ft. Lauderdale!  We get to stay there one night between our wedding and our honeymoon not as long as I'd like but I'm happy anytime I can go

HAHah yeah mine tried to pull that... "its about the bride" crap once.... I knew what he really meant HAHA This of course until we started talking about his outfit - then it's "It IS my wedding, I should get what I want" Men! HAha

#2097 phillips1221

phillips1221
              • 39 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

We must have the same sisters .hahaha

They must be related to my future sister in law :-)

#2098 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Yes hmmmmm... the one I wanted her prices are cheaper too..strange

Yeah and I think it is odd that there is a limit to the number of images ......

#2099 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                  • 274 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

I missed you :) heheh

I missed you girls...to the outside world you can only have so much wedding talk before you're annoying so I had to tone it down this weekend haha

#2100 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                    • 274 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

They must be related to my future sister in law :-)

And my future sister in law, pretty sure we have at least one :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users