Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1991 DeeP10

DeeP10
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

Gotta get your vitamins in..hahaha. .must be so exciting being a flight attendant lots of travel

It definitely has its perks. But like with any other job that deals with people... Smh! I've seen and heard so much crazy ish. I swear people lose their minds when the cabin becomes pressurized. Also , days like today Shen I wake up at noon like a college girl ( lol) I feel like crap. 9 years of erratic schedules. :0/ Yet, the health insurance is great and I fly relatively free. That will always trump all. It feeds my wanderlust . Lol

#1992 DeeP10

DeeP10
    • 270 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

I wish i was so i wouldn't have the stress of the cost of the flight. or at least as much.

Nah girl. We fly space available. I'd never take that chance on anything important. Can't " maybe, maybe not" make it to my own wedding. Lol! But it is cool to o or site visits. I've threatened my coordinator to not ignore my emails too much , cuz ill fly my ass right down there and be at her door. Hahahaga

#1993 DeeP10

DeeP10
      • 270 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

I know they can fly standby but do they get discount too?

Negative. No positive space discounts.

#1994 DeeP10

DeeP10
        • 270 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

WAHOO! !!! now you can see all the amazing pics on here.. Denise and Kellie have you reached your 150 ?

No! In the next day or two, Maybe I should call out sick from work. Lololol Wait! What! There's pictures on here? Lol

#1995 DeeP10

DeeP10
          • 270 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

Help me, I feel like I don't really know how to use this site. Is the Only way to catch up on posts I've missed backtracking to the page numbers, and see where I left off?

#1996 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

No! In the next day or two, Maybe I should call out sick from work. Lololol Wait! What! There's pictures on here? Lol

Lol..no you can't have a wedding to pay for. The templates are great too if your gonna DIY

#1997 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Help me, I feel like I don't really know how to use this site. Is the Only way to catch up on posts I've missed backtracking to the page numbers, and see where I left off?

I think so but I can't be 100%..

#1998 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

Wait how many trips do you take a day?

#1999 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I feel like I do most days when I look at how much we're spending but we've already said we have to be able to pay it out of our savings without it impacting our house down payment savings.  It's not going to be easy but we're determined to do it!!  That or I  need to find a rich family to adopt me for the next 6 months and pay for my wedding hahaha

hmm rich family... that's the ticket. lol

#2000 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

Nah girl. We fly space available. I'd never take that chance on anything important. Can't " maybe, maybe not" make it to my own wedding. Lol! But it is cool to o or site visits. I've threatened my coordinator to not ignore my emails too much , cuz ill fly my ass right down there and be at her door. Hahahaga

Well that's a perk too I'll take it..hahaha yeah betcha she loved that...maybe it'll keep hee on her toes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users