Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1901 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

You got that right!! I'd love to go for a visit! Hmm.. just need to figure out a way to trick the FI into thinking we NEED to go there! haha

you won one of  50 free entrance slots to the david tuttero wedding shows at the cobb galleria in atlanta.(damn, that sounded so good i almost believed it. ) lol

#1902 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

Okay --- Photography Update (to my own question) I emailed one of the photographer that is one of the "Partner Photographers" at Sandals. I simply asked for a price list. I just got a reply asking where I am having my wedding and how many people family/friends I will have attending. I replied saying that I hadn't booked anything yet and I have 20 people in my group. I received a full price list with the details of each package. I then got another email saying that if I am staying at Sandals they only offer a 4 hour $2000 package. I just replied asking what this includes. . . Hmm....
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1903 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

you won one of  50 free entrance slots to the david tuttero wedding shows at the cobb galleria in atlanta.(damn, that sounded so good i almost believed it. ) lol

Yay I'm a winner.. I'll be right there to claim my prize!! HAHAH
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1904 lorcas

lorcas
        • 297 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

Wow you ladies have been busy! Haha last time I checked this this thread was yesterday afternoon and I had 4 pages to catch up on reading! Lol Btw, I'm Angela. I live in Baltimore. Date: may 23,3014 Resort: Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Maya, Mexico

#1905 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

Wow you ladies have been busy! Haha last time I checked this this thread was yesterday afternoon and I had 4 pages to catch up on reading! Lol Btw, I'm Angela. I live in Baltimore. Date: may 23,3014 Resort: Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Maya, Mexico

Woah you are really planning ahead! Hahha kidding :) I'm bored

#1906 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

me too, i'm here laughing like you and i are talking on the phone. tooo funny to me

:smile120: This is us

#1907 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

:smile120: This is us

:pokestick: This is our club mascot :dizzy: this is our FIs HAHA okay I'm done.. sorry hehehe

#1908 lorcas

lorcas
                • 297 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

Woah you are really planning ahead! Hahha kidding :) I'm bored

Bahaha. Should've re read that huh? 2014** lol

#1909 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:49 AM

This is our club mascot

this is our FIs

HAHA okay I'm done.. sorry hehehe

omg! i soooo love it

#1910 shugapop1

shugapop1
                    • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

Yay I'm a winner.. I'll be right there to claim my prize!!

HAHAH

I'll be waiting wiht a glass of moscato, a shot of tequilla, a drink called a bob marley(one of my favorites), a lemon drop, and my new drink favorite called a bj

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users