Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1871 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

I would like to be..hahaha but so not

hahah yeah.. the butler service does kind of interest me.. but i wonder how much I would actually utilize it. I'm sure I could request them not to .. but it creeps me out that they unpack for you. I am Definitely not That person!! hahaha
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1872 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Soo - how's the weather?

weather here in georgia, little goomy. i'm tryna get my  150 post in too so lets get to jabbering. lol

#1873 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

HAha Men are funny!!! Fire Show - like Fire Dancers? I was thinking about doing that. Your going on a separate honeymoon - what were you thinking about doing for that?

I was too..I watched on you tube on my resort. .idk

#1874 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

I was too..I watched on you tube on my resort. .idk

Oh I didn't think to do that... I heard it was only like 15mins... not sure how long I would want to sit there and watch them for HAHA but 400 for 15 - not sure it's worth it.....
          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1875 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Aww that would be awesome!!!

that would be sooo great.

#1876 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Yep all inclusive is the only way i can travel lol. I cant count how much id spend on food and drins for 7 nights lol

mine is all inclusive as well. at you ladies convience, please have a look at the resort i've chosen and give me your honest opinion , www.sandals.com/whitehouse

#1877 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

weather here in georgia, little goomy. i'm tryna get my  150 post in too so lets get to jabbering. lol

Did you say you are outside of Atlanta? I Love Georgia! I used to live in Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head SC - I went to Atlanta a few times... When I liked in Hilton Head I would go to Savannah alllll the time! I so love it there! Are you originally from there?

#1878 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

hahah yeah.. the butler service does kind of interest me.. but i wonder how much I would actually utilize it. I'm sure I could request them not to .. but it creeps me out that they unpack for you. I am Definitely not That person!! hahaha

Yeah not so kuch the packing part but they can be good for getting things and maybe helping with wedding.. I read the reviews a lot of people say they are great to have.i just dont wont to spend the extra money.

#1879 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Yeah not so kuch the packing part but they can be good for getting things and maybe helping with wedding.. I read the reviews a lot of people say they are great to have.i just dont wont to spend the extra money.

Yeah I'm not sure it is worth doubling the price for! The concierge room is minimal so I think we will do that.

#1880 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

mine is all inclusive as well. at you ladies convience, please have a look at the resort i've chosen and give me your honest opinion , www.sandals.com/whitehouse

Well you know I think it is amazing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users