Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1821 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

h uhhhhhh yeah, i have same issue with mine. I get so frustrated sometime i just wanna punch him in the throat. what i get is why are you doing everything so early. yeah yeah those are nice. do we really need those kellie? look i know we want these people to be there, and those people to attend, but the reality is.. the .only two people that need to be there are you and i(that part i know is true) but still... lol. he says i'm trying to appease too many people and moving it away from what it's really meant to be which is the two of us solidifying our love of each other in matrimony.

Hahah - " I get so frustrated sometime i just wanna punch him in the throat." Girl - you took the words out of my mouth HAHAHa
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1822 DeeP10

DeeP10
    • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

Good morning ladies! My BDW page looks different. And now I have smiley faces and emoticons. Did I get some type of promotion overnight?

#1823 DeeP10

DeeP10
      • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

Good morning ladies! My BDW page looks different. And now I have smiley faces and emoticons. Did I get some type of promotion overnight?

And now... All the info that I had asked you guys to post about yourselves is written on the side of your boxes. Could you see all this before Rayn as a Junior member? And just play along with us? Lol

#1824 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

Lol when logged in on the comp you could

#1825 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Deepool, Im on my ipad so im unable to email you the templtes until tomorrow since im at my fi house and not my own but i havent forgotten!!!!!

#1826 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

That's great. I have never stayed at a Sandals before so I was just curious if the concierge/butler were worth it. When I look at the butler description I think - oh, we are not those people. HAHAH I really don't know if I see the need for a concierge room either - however the price difference between that and a none concierge room is very minimal and I know they can help me out with a few things that I am doing for my guest ... so I think I will end up going with that.

Thanks for the info :)

I thought about the concierge/butler service, but from what i've read, it's really not worth it unless, it's just kind of thing youre into.

#1827 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Hahah - " I get so frustrated sometime i just wanna punch him in the throat." Girl - you took the words out of my mouth HAHAHa

and i thought i was the only one that felt that way... Geesh i'm so glad i'm not alone. lol

#1828 DeeP10

DeeP10
                • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

Lol when logged in on the comp you could

I've always been on my iPad ! Odd

#1829 DeeP10

DeeP10
                  • 270 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

Deepool, Im on my ipad so im unable to email you the templtes until tomorrow since im at my fi house and not my own but i havent forgotten!!!!!

Chica! No worries. I think someone else sent it to me. Hahaha. Things move found quick. Lol. Very cute. Nice website tool. Lol :(

#1830 MissJali

MissJali
                    • 935 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

That butler service!! Lol my resort offers a presidential suite also with a butler we wanted the suite more beacuse its a 3bdrm and the night before the wedding fi can just move into one instead of switching rooms with someone and the private pool is nice but im happy with the room category under tat one with club premium service. I plan on taking my favor bottles to them and ask them to fill upwith the resorts mamajuana and maybe even help me with the giving out of welcome bags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users