Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1771 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

U crack me up!! When he proposes officially you can hand him a Save the date. Hahaha!

Hahaha I like that you should do that as your response instead of saying yes hand him the STD...

HAHAH you two are funny!! I love your idea! Not sure it will work because I am sure the STD will go out before I get my ring. However.... I do plan on buying him a watch as an engagement gift... I hope to get it soon (just trying to decide which one to get - I want to get him the one he will wear for the wedding so I need it to be THE Perfect watch) He his very picky about his watches and has a very nice collection.. Anyways.... I hope to have the watch before he gives me my ring SOOoooo that I can give it to him and say "It's about Time!" I was even thinking about getting that engraved on the watch (if it is a watch that can be engraved) You idea would be much cheaper though HAHA Hmmmm.......
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1772 DeeP10

DeeP10
    • 270 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

My FI just asked me... If I pay your $30 to get the attachments will u stop being so fixated on that site. Lolol. Nah! I'm good

#1773 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

My FI just asked me... If I pay your $30 to get the attachments will u stop being so fixated on that site. Lolol. Nah! I'm good

HAHAHA OMG! That is too funny!
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1774 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

my fiancee just walked in and saw i was once again on this site, he just shook his head and kept it moving. lmao

#1775 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

my fiancee just walked in and saw i was once again on this site, he just shook his head and kept it moving. lmao

I think we all need to remind the FIs that it is either..... we are on this site as much as we want to be ... OR ... we talk Wedding to them!! I think they will understand that! hahahah

#1776 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

HAHAH you two are funny!! I love your idea! Not sure it will work because I am sure the STD will go out before I get my ring. However.... I do plan on buying him a watch as an engagement gift... I hope to get it soon (just trying to decide which one to get - I want to get him the one he will wear for the wedding so I need it to be THE Perfect watch) He his very picky about his watches and has a very nice collection.. Anyways.... I hope to have the watch before he gives me my ring SOOoooo that I can give it to him and say "It's about Time!" I was even thinking about getting that engraved on the watch (if it is a watch that can be engraved) You idea would be much cheaper though HAHA Hmmmm.......

If you go the cheap route then you can buy more things for the wedding. .hahaha No but your idea sounds really nice and it would have sentiment. What type of watch are you going to get?

#1777 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Lolololol..no FI the fun part is in the convo

#1778 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

I w we all need to remind the FIs that it is either..... we are on this site as much as we want to be ... OR ... we talk Wedding to them!!

I think they will understand that! hahahah

i know if i tell that  hubby to be. he will be like carry on.lol

#1779 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

LMAO! !! Tell them we could be shopping..

#1780 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

I think we all need to remind the FIs that it is either..... we are on this site as much as we want to be ... OR ... we talk Wedding to them!! I think they will understand that! hahahah

They sure will hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users