Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1761 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Oh that is good to hear... I hope I get a good WC too... if not I will defiantly ask for a new one ... My TA will make sure of this too : )

I''m sure that you will get a great WC. you have been such an inspiration on this board.

#1762 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:08 AM

HAHA okay so I just looked at that artical... I'd be pissed if the pics came out like that!! HAhah I have seen pictures she has taken from trips to very sunny CA. They are outside and don't have shadows and all that nonsense going on. I am also thinking about doing a trial run with her.. like an engagement shoot. I haven't talked to her or my FI yet about this but we will see. Of course I need my ring first!! HAHa we had a VERY informal "engagement" so now I am just waiting for the romantic profession of love (and the ring) to come!! Anyone else??
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1763 DeeP10

DeeP10
      • 270 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

So ... What do you ladies think about the faux cake trend. I definitely don't want a towering uber expensive cake . I'd rather have a sweets / cupcake table. So I hear you can buy a fake cake . Where one area is real for you to cut for the cake cutting ceremony . I kinda likely

#1764 DeeP10

DeeP10
        • 270 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

My girlfriend is into photos as well. I'm thinking of paying a night of room expenses for her, all I want her to shoot is while I'm getting dressed and maybe a TTD. She'd do it for free but I figure if I do at least that shell feel dedicated to get the pics to me in time. That way I can skip the cost for the professional photographer. He can start at the time of the ceremony. I'm happy with a few getting dressed photos. I can't I,alone wanting those in my final album anyway

#1765 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

My girlfriend is into photos as well. I'm thinking of paying a night of room expenses for her, all I want her to shoot is while I'm getting dressed and maybe a TTD. She'd do it for free but I figure if I do at least that shell feel dedicated to get the pics to me in time. That way I can skip the cost for the professional photographer. He can start at the time of the ceremony. I'm happy with a few getting dressed photos. I can't I,alone wanting those in my final album anyway

Yeah I plan on getting my friends an excursion or two for helping. Hadn't thought of paying for a room night... Hmmmmmm HAHah
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1766 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

So ... What do you ladies think about the faux cake trend. I definitely don't want a towering uber expensive cake . I'd rather have a sweets / cupcake table. So I hear you can buy a fake cake . Where one area is real for you to cut for the cake cutting ceremony . I kinda likely

I have seen some Huge Elaborate cakes that have been done like this. It is a great way to save money and still get a great looking cake for photos and that AH! factor... even if you don't go huge and elaborate.

#1767 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

MY TA has already talked to them about my wedding and my date.... I'm sure if I don't book soon I might have an issue .. but for now Yes I know they have my date. I am actually going to the Halcyon Resort.

Oh okay.

HAHA okay so I just looked at that artical... I'd be pissed if the pics came out like that!! HAhah I have seen pictures she has taken from trips to very sunny CA. They are outside and don't have shadows and all that nonsense going on. I am also thinking about doing a trial run with her.. like an engagement shoot. I haven't talked to her or my FI yet about this but we will see. Of course I need my ring first!! HAHa we had a VERY informal "engagement" so now I am just waiting for the romantic profession of love (and the ring) to come!! Anyone else??

I thnk that's a great idea..a trial run. Who are you using as a TA. ? Move it FI with profession of love and ring so we can set a date. .

#1768 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

Not set date lock date

#1769 DeeP10

DeeP10
                  • 270 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

U crack me up!! When he proposes officially you can hand him a Save the date. Hahaha!

#1770 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

U crack me up!! When he proposes officially you can hand him a Save the date. Hahaha!

Hahaha I like that you should do that as your response instead of saying yes hand him the STD...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users