Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1551 mairelys

mairelys
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

May 23. Gemini

We have the same b-day. 

#1552 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Didn't reply in last msg meant to say love my namee too so used to it after all these years. Hahaha

Sooo hard... I know why I want to and why I don't .. and at this point neither side out ways the other..... Guess we have time to figure it out.
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1553 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

So, I think I've decided on a them. Didn't think I'd actually have one but now I'm like ... Why not? Go big or go home! I think I'm going to have a Ocean / Sea/ ocean life theme. I know it doesn't sound original to everyone here having a beach wedding but my FI and I met on the online dating site, PlentyofFish.com. So I tought it would be cute to incorporate . Blues/ greens/

Like it too cute and has sentimental value

#1554 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

Sooo hard... I know why I want to and why I don't .. and at this point neither side out ways the other..... Guess we have time to figure it out.

Yes we do..

#1555 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

We have the same b-day. bunny_4.gif

OMG that Bunny is too cute!
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1556 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

6 letters for him

Not so bad... I guess mine wouldn't be much longer... mine is 8 and his is 4. But mine is one of those Italian names that if you hear it you don't know how to spell it and if you see it you don't know how to say it (so it always comes with an explanation).. his often gets mis-pronounced to but only because the e is different in English and Spanish. Some hyphenated names sound like they were meant to go together... Ours are not! haha Does your - his have an easy flow?

#1557 mairelys

mairelys
              • 117 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

Oh god, ours would be 18 letters hyphenated. And my full name is already 25 letters. Not looking to add to that! haha
                I'm not attached to my last name.. and I'm actually looking forward to having a shorter name.

#1558 heathermarie28

heathermarie28
                • 12 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

not sure when in 2014 depends on location if its west coast mexico then aug or sept but if east coast it would be more like april or may due to hurricane season...but wondering if its enough time

#1559 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

Not so bad... I guess mine wouldn't be much longer... mine is 8 and his is 4. But mine is one of those Italian names that if you hear it you don't know how to spell it and if you see it you don't know how to say it (so it always comes with an explanation).. his often gets mis-pronounced to but only because the e is different in English and Spanish. Some hyphenated names sound like they were meant to go together... Ours are not! haha Does your - his have an easy flow?

Yes that's not to long. Actually to me although my name is only 4 letters and his is 6 they sound a lot alike. And I too always get pronounced incorrectly like your FI. Idk what it is with the 4 letter names.

#1560 DeeP10

DeeP10
                    • 270 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

Awes

We have the same b-day. bunny_4.gif

awesome Gemi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users