Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1531 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

FH and I met online :) so one of the things I want to do is to give a nod to technology for bringing us together without being overly obvious (and spending a lot of money)!  I got the idea to do a wedding website + app from an article on here, and I'm planning to purchase (with a 30% discount, hopefully): http://www.appycouple.com/

Cute! We met online too :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1532 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

yip, grand bahia principe akumal august 2014 wink.gif

:welcome:
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1533 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

Well..I have thought about that but it is probably my last choice. It would make for a really long Italian - Spanish name that doesn't really flow. Plus, I would feel bad if we ever had kids to make them deal with that. haha

Ooohh..okay..my current last name is only 4 characters so I'm safe hyphenating..

#1534 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

Ooohh..okay..my current last name is only 4 characters so I'm safe hyphenating..

Not bad.. how many letters is his?

#1535 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

So even though I haven't decided on a resort yet, I have made up my mind on a few things - since my wedding will be small, I want to make my own StD and invitations. I'm thinking luggage tag StD on kraft paper with rope/twine. For invites, there was a girl who posted her "Z-fold" invites and they were so cute and creative and different. Also, playing around with designing my own logo (palm tree/initials/date) (Mind you, I am not crafty but in my head, this will all turn out! lol) - OOT bags: keeping it simple with a welcome letter, bottles of local Jamaican rum, coffee and maybe jerk spice. Maybe a "meet the guest" facebook booklet so both sides of friends and family get to know each other - group excursion either a catamaran cruise or Dunn's River Falls. This was sooo much fun and adventurous but not sure if everyone will be up for climbing over rocks and waterfalls. How about you ladies?

I will warn you now jamaica will not let ypu outo the country with the spice in a carry on! I bought the stuff and they threw it out at security and they seperate the man and when when being screened

#1536 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

The Bridal Building 1385 Broadway, Manhattan

#1537 DeeP10

DeeP10
          • 270 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

I didn't think I would ever see my FI again after our first date... my friend INSISTED I go out with him again... 6 years later here we are planning a wedding WHO KNEW! HAHAHA

Rayn: I swer we must be souls sisters. Or separated at birth. We sound soooo the same. I read your posts and they might as well be mine. Hahaha

#1538 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

Rayn: I swer we must be souls sisters. Or separated at birth. We sound soooo the same. I read your posts and they might as well be mine. Hahaha

Hmmmm....that's cute! when's your birthday ;)

#1539 DeeP10

DeeP10
              • 270 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

Hmmmm....that's cute! when's your birthday ;)

May 23. Gemini

#1540 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

May 23. Gemini

Awww.. Mine is August 12 Leo BUT my BFF's birthday is May 23 :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users