Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1471 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

I didn't think I would ever see my FI again after our first date... my friend INSISTED I go out with him again... 6 years later here we are planning a wedding WHO KNEW! HAHAHA

See there sometimes we have to listen to our friends..is she coming to the wedding?

#1472 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

Ladies, Have you ordered cake toppers and serving sets yet?

Opps also.. a few pages back someone asked about cake servers... if you check out our answers there AND I meant to ask if you have ordered yours yet (just hit the button too fast.. sorry)
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1473 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:13 AM

My belt is slightly different but here is the dress... http://www.theknot.c...ity-bridal/3666 The back is really pretty too, it dips down pretty far it's elegant but yet still sexy, in my opinion and SO comfortable

I like very pretty

#1474 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

Yes pretty much same for sandals and beaches

Are you doing one of the pre designed packages? Which? Are you doing any of the add ons like Fire Dancers?
          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1475 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

hooo-boy! shopping for footwear + cake......what could be more fun?!?!? here are some more ideas to throw into the mix......happy shopping all :)

cute cake topper......

some footwear ideas........

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#1476 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Wow....i thought I was the only one that thought grass felt completely weird on my feet....LOL!!  I don't mind concrete or other flat surfaces but grass just feels strange and awkward.  Glad to know i'm not alone.

Same here so we are weird together

#1477 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

My belt is slightly different but here is the dress... http://www.theknot.c...ity-bridal/3666 The back is really pretty too, it dips down pretty far it's elegant but yet still sexy, in my opinion and SO comfortable

Ohhhhhooo! I like :) Very Pretty!!

#1478 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Oh thanks! When I finally suck it up and go I will keep that place in mind. Although I may have to go to Maryland to shop.... I'm really not sure what I wanna do... my Mom lives there so I might plan a trip to visit her and we can go dress shopping together... I think she really wants to be there with me. My step mom ... who lives in New Hampshire REALLLLLY wants to go with me.. she has said something a couple of times... The first time she was like. "Can I go dress shopp. . . Oh right never mind you have a mother" then said sorry for asking.. it was really funny. She has no daughters so she is dying to be "mother of the bride" BUT part of me just wants to go by myself and then if I have a couple I reallly really can't decide between get a second opinion. Hmm I guess we will see . . . sounds like I will be safe if I wait til the end of this/beginning of next year to worry about that! Oohhh pictures... I wanna seeeeeeeeeeee :D

Are you close to stepmom? That'll be nice to have two moms opinions. I want to go to Maryland to the I found the gown store. But that drive is it worth it I wonder for discount dress

#1479 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

See there sometimes we have to listen to our friends..is she coming to the wedding?

Nope :) She doesn't even know we are getting married yet. I will invite her to the AHR though. . .

#1480 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

Yay!!! hhehe Check out Ebay they have some decent priced ones (new of course) also if your looking for something pretty and simple and like pearls they have some at AC Moore.... they are like six bucks - plus you can always get a coupon for 40 or 50% off. I have also seen ok priced ones on amazon... they have lots on etsy but they seem more pricey for the most part. I am either making my own (I already have purchased all the swarovski crystals for them or i found a really blingy pair on ebay I like.

Thanks good to know will check them out. I wanted to try ro make but not the crafty one. I want to give to the girls as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users