Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1351 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

Yeah, I'm feeling a little bummed---I'm cutting corners everywhere and my budget is still not where it needs to be. :(  One option is to just have everything on the resort, but I truly love my private, off-resort location and I don't want to NOT invite all of my guests! lOL

I know how you feel... seems like I'm wanting more and more and can't have it..hope all works dor you..did you decide to pay the site fee?

#1352 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

O wow that sucks. Due you have it verbally or written in an e-mail atleast. Maybe with the written email it can still be done.. hope it works out for you

#1353 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

I know how you feel... seems like I'm wanting more and more and can't have it..hope all works dor you..did you decide to pay the site fee?

Luckily, my new venue has no site fee! It's the small things in life! LOL :D

#1354 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

My Fi wants me off this site! The budget keeps increasing lol!!

Just stop telling him about stuff and sneaking it in when he isn't looking!! Thats what I do ;)
          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1355 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

Yuck! Do you have any of the request you made to her in emails? I think you should contact her management for sure!!
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1356 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

I also wanted to have a excursion day. I wanted to do the catamaran cruise as well as the conch shack and froggy atv tour. . Haven't picked one yet. I would like to pay for wedding party if feasible for us and just put in the itinerary all welcome to join.

Oh that is a good idea to pay for your wedding party ... if you can end up doing that. I have no wedding party - so I either pay for everyone or no one I guess haha I have considered doing something extra like an excursion for the parents only actually... but I'm just not sure what I want to do yet.

#1357 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Lol.. we all better watch it FI are gonna ban us all..hahaha

Haha that would totally suck if we all got banned :( I'd miss everyone - I always say "awwww :( when I log on and there hasn't been any updates) hahah maybe I need some friends?!

#1358 Jennypert

Jennypert
                • Site Supporter
                • 225 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
                • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

I sent out my STD (email only) and wedding website link about a month ago. Both included everything needed to contact the TA and book accommodations. So far, I have 15 rooms and 37 people attending the June 2014 wedding. Do you think I should send paper invitations and if so, when? I have to a final count for the resort by the end of March. Almost everyone I want to attend has put down a deposit already. Or, should I just send paper wedding announcements after the wedding? Confused😕

#1359 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Luckily, my new venue has no site fee! It's the small things in life! LOL :D

Oh that's great!! I wad unaware. Where did you choose?

#1360 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

Oh that is a good idea to pay for your wedding party ... if you can end up doing that. I have no wedding party - so I either pay for everyone or no one I guess haha I have considered doing something extra like an excursion for the parents only actually... but I'm just not sure what I want to do yet.

Yeah c ould prove rather costly..Oh Boi!! Well we will see.. wish I had no wedding party.. I'm not sure either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users