Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1111 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by dj3985 

Ooooo yes I love this idea! I will look into it, and come up with some ideas. I feel the Same way, our family and close friends are coming a long way and spending a lot to share this day with us. It is an AI, so hummm ill have to get creative. Thanks :)
    I'm sending my std out on Friday :)

Aww! Those are really CUTE! 

How many people did you send them too? 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1112 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

I finally got the Iron-on transfer part of the welcome bags down. I ruined 2 bags figuring it out. I will work on it again tomorrow and post a picture. I'm glad I have this much time left for these mistakes!

#1113 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

Ooooo yes I love this idea! I will look into it, and come up with some ideas. I feel the Same way, our family and close friends are coming a long way and spending a lot to share this day with us. It is an AI, so hummm ill have to get creative. Thanks :)
        I'm sending my std out on Friday :)

Very niceee, was it a post card?

#1114 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I finally got the Iron-on transfer part of the welcome bags down. I ruined 2 bags figuring it out. I will work on it again tomorrow and post a picture. I'm glad I have this much time left for these mistakes!

Ohhh I am very excited to see these!  I haven't attempted that part yet..  not sure If I am going to go with the transfer or paint on a stencil.

What kind of bags do you have?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#1115 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Speaking of Welcome Bags.  What are you ladies putting in them that is unique?  

#1116 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Also,  is anyone giving your man a wedding gift the day of your wedding?  If so, what did you get or plan to get?  I have read all the post on this site - just curious what you all might be doing. . . 

#1117 Jennypert

Jennypert
              • Site Supporter
              • 225 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
              • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by happywife 

Thank you very much I figured out I dont want our guests to spend anymore than 1k, and that is like the ultimate max. I have found a few that fit in the budget for our guests, but I think I will have to host the wedding else where.

Hello Happy Wife, I'm getting married on June 6, 2014 at Azul Sensatori Resort in Riviera Maya Mexico.  It is very family friendly with about 440 rooms.  You can probably work out a contract that will be less than $1000 per person for 5 days.  You should also look at Azul Beach and the Playacar Palace.  I visited both before deciding on Azul Sensatori.  They were very nice but I felt AS was better for my family.  Have fun with your planning.  I certainly am!!

#1118 dj3985

dj3985
              • 24 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

Aww! Those are really CUTE!  How many people did you send them too? 

Thank u :) we r sending out 40

#1119 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

Thank u :) we r sending out 40

Oh cool .... Once you send out your STDs what are you going to work on next?   I have the prototype of my STDs done... I need to get my butt in gear and finish making them - I will be sending them out in the next couple of weeks.  Ekk so excited : ) haha

#1120 MissJali

MissJali
                  • 935 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Ohhh I am very excited to see these!  I haven't attempted that part yet..  not sure If I am going to go with the transfer or paint on a stencil.

What kind of bags do you have?

Rayn these are the bags I got.http://www.discountm...pper-tote-bags/

I figured people could reuse them for groceries later on. They're actually spacious inside but the only headache is that if you apply the iron directly on the bag, it melts. So a fellow bride gave me the tip of using a towel on top. I've been trying to get a Dominican remedy called "rapidita/hangover helper" for my oh shit kit and adding a bottle of Mamajuana saying "drink on!" LOL 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users