beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

I started as an early planner and then stalled with the planning for the past year.  Now it's 3 months before my wedding and I'm panicking a little!

Oh no!!  What do you have left to do?

I started as an early planner and then stalled with the planning for the past year.  Now it's 3 months before my wedding and I'm panicking a little!

I wouldn't worry to much I felt this way a couple of months ago and took a day and just sat down and figured out what I needed and actually ended up booking everything that day minus the cake and flowers but I had people I wanted (I just needed to find what I wanted the cake to look like and for the flowers its just been figuring out what kinds I want since I don't know half the names of the ones I like lol). Since then I have kind of stalled so I'm finally getting back into the planning. Good Luck!!

Hi there, I'm semi-set for Rose Hall Great House - Aug 2014. Virgilia from Wright Travel is helping me with the hotels and O'neisha Brown is my contact at the venue. Other than that I'm freaking out. :D

I wish I was crafty enough to do all the DIY stuff!  I'll be lucky if my OOT bags come out looking decent!  LOL :)

I wish I was crafty enough to do all the DIY stuff!  I'll be lucky if my OOT bags come out looking decent!  LOL :)

Be sure to check out all the templates on the different blogs - they are very useful!