Jump to content
beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Edygiselle View Post

 

 

We all have one jandl2013! It really was a trial error type of thing. I took several trips to Micheal's  and was on the computer daily tweaking the STD's. I gained alot of patience girl lol

I'm sure I have some creative energy, but since i've been pouring over every single detail for this wedding, i'm kinda scared to try that because i'll drive myself insane trying to make them perfect.  I had to take a step back from my own wedding planning because it was stressing me out...lol.  I'm patient but wayyyyyy too detail-oriented :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JoyBee322 View Post

 

LOL! That's funny! Im sure mine won't be able to stand me either after all of this is over lol

True words right there...lol.  I'm trying not to act like a lunatic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jandl2013 View Post

 

I'm sure I have some creative energy, but since i've been pouring over every single detail for this wedding, i'm kinda scared to try that because i'll drive myself insane trying to make them perfect.  I had to take a step back from my own wedding planning because it was stressing me out...lol.  I'm patient but wayyyyyy too detail-oriented :(

 

I can totally relate to you! I am constantly looking over my boarding pass invitations...and always changing small details that most people, except my mom, would notice! lol

So, I can relate to being extremely detail-oriented! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies, want to introduce myself. My name is Ronica and 'm get married at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun March 15, 2014. I originally had another resort booked, but changed my mind. Le Blanc has always been my first choice. I have never wanted to rush the months as much as I want to right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by SKYYY114 View Post

 

Hi Ladies, want to introduce myself. My name is Ronica and 'm get married at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun March 15, 2014. I originally had another resort booked, but changed my mind. Le Blanc has always been my first choice. I have never wanted to rush the months as much as I want to right now.

 

Welcome welcome!!

 

Congrats on your engagement!!!

 

So many of us are getting married in Mexico, so you are joining a great community for that. I hear on you on wanting to rush the months ahead, but there is so much to do in between!! The time will fly by!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats brides to be! We're getting married on June 16th 2014 at Dreams Punta Cana.....I really wish it was closer to the big day!!! Any advise?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

 

Congrats brides to be! We're getting married on June 16th 2014 at Dreams Punta Cana.....I really wish it was closer to the big day!!! Any advise?

 

Buy a notebook/binder...then create a list for everything! 

Trust me, you will appreciate it esp. if you spend a lot of time on this site!

 

My binder has my (working) budget, OOT supply list, bridal bag supply list, type of photos I want on the wedding day, group activity ideas, DIY list of projects...and that's just the beginning! Personally, it is so much better than one of those pre-made one that cost over $20!!! woot2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by CAKnight View Post

 

 

I can totally relate to you! I am constantly looking over my boarding pass invitations...and always changing small details that most people, except my mom, would notice! lol

So, I can relate to being extremely detail-oriented! 

LOL CAKnight.  It's frustrating because you want everything perfect (even though perfection is impossible).  Find yourself nit-picking over minute details.  I had to just stop myself...before I make myself crazy.  I'm just telling myself now to just relax and keep calm.  No need to get myself crazy...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×