beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

so question, what about beaches and rui didn't you like

Beaches in Ocho Rio is too far out, and my fiance wasn't crazy at all about the Riu

we're all here for you

sooo i don't know what the cost will be, but i just sent a picture to my WC to see if she can tell me the cost to have this cake done for me.it is the one i wantshockleys-sweet-shoppe-half-and-half-cake_thumb.jpg

it is a half bride half grooms cake, isn't it the best?

I gotta interject...kellie, you're done shopping! Lol you got all that done, I guess I'm not too far behind, I went into high gear in may after the semester finished. and I looooove that bouquet!

sooo i don't know what the cost will be, but i just sent a picture to my WC to see if she can tell me the cost to have this cake done for me.it is the one i wantshockleys-sweet-shoppe-half-and-half-cake_thumb.jpg

it is a half bride half grooms cake, isn't it the best?

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Okay Ladies - I just PM the following

hclibby1982
missjali
Shara1984
Brownsugarbride
tyrebride2b2013
curlygirlnpearl
lorcas
shugapop1
vas2014
Moodyc82
Jessica Correa
Cocoluv
MrsTobeD
SoonMrsD
Rayndrop
zeman321
DeeP10
Pongyang2001 

Is anyone missing from this list?  (Sorry if I missed you I didn't mean to!!!!)

Any feedback on a "Must Sign up by Date"

Originally Posted by Futurebride714 View Post

I prefer Montego Bay because it's the closet to the airport.  As for the resort, out of all my guest, I believe myself an maybe one other guest may bring their children.  My children will be going of course to see the ceremony and be apart of it.  I myself will not have a bridal party, it will just be my son as ring bearer, and my daughter as a flower girl.  Even though many of my guest will not be bringing children from what I gather it doesn't matter to them if it's an all adult resort.  I think the only thing that does matter for everyone that it's a nice affortable resort.

i fully understand that. the reason i didn't choose sandals carylse inn is because no private beach, so locals are pedaling on beach and beach is across street, very dangerous so i've read, it's much older resort and reviews say it needs a lot of work, but that the staff and food, e tc are excellent. but that because it is that close to airport, it is very noisy and that most people preferred to stay other than close toairport because the planes flying so low and loud, people were having to stop conversations to wait till planes passed to resume talking, i didn't want that, i wanted if people were gonna pay that kinda money period to come, i wanted them to be enjoying themselves, negril was nice, but more expensive than sandals whitehouse, and at resort i chose, all rooms were ocean view which was big plus

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Okay Ladies - I just PM the following

hclibby1982
missjali
Shara1984
Brownsugarbride
tyrebride2b2013
curlygirlnpearl
lorcas
shugapop1
vas2014
Moodyc82
Jessica Correa
Cocoluv
MrsTobeD
SoonMrsD
Rayndrop
zeman321
DeeP10
Pongyang2001 

Is anyone missing from this list?  (Sorry if I missed you I didn't mean to!!!!)

Any feedback on a "Must Sign up by Date"

there in my opinion, definitely needs to be a sign up date, because someone may want to join, and their date is in middle of both starfish being sent out to two other brides, could make for very bad inconvience