beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Okay great - I'm not sure when I will be ordering them.. .  I have a to of stuff in my cart on that site but I really don't need everything so I need to narrow it down....     if you need them before I get to ordering them that it cool too!
no rush :)

so my lovelys... I have found my perfect cake topper, tell me what you guys think?fall_orange_and_white_beach_themed_feathers_fun_wedding_cake_topper_e3f1fab8.jpg
so cute

so my lovelys... I have found my perfect cake topper, tell me what you guys think?fall_orange_and_white_beach_themed_feathers_fun_wedding_cake_topper_e3f1fab8.jpg
so cute

So I just sent my request to join.... I check on those of you that already have and don't see anything on your walls about joining and I doubt that any of my friends will be searching "BDW Brides 2014" on FB rofl.gif So yeah I know someone asked this ... but is everyone moving their post to FB or doing both?!?!
just here not fb for me

I agree with your advice as far as going with my #1 choicecheesy.gif I actually faxed and e-mailed my wedding request form to the hotel today, so I will give them a couple of days to get back to me!