beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Well i was saving the photo for my bouquet for my grandmother. I was originally going to save the seat for my grandmother but I can't exactly save like 10 seats in the first row. But because this wound is so fresh and he's responsible for us being together and should've been a groomsman, i can manage to save him a seat, im not sure about photos, that's a bit much for me personally. But I will include a flameless candle near my guest book table with a frame and a poem for my lost loved ones
Very nice

Set up a separate account under rayndrop. Im trying to set up a separate account so I don't have to talk to my FB family Praying for mom. All things are possible through prayer. . Love it saving $1500 that quickly. Maybe if he's better from now until wedding he'll be okay used to being sober. Or hopefully he screws up like FI says. But if he wants to atleast extend the invite to him I'm not sure how you can avoid that without fighting with FI Hope your mom can be with grandma so she can attend. My brother has the same so I understand. Good Morning! Yay! Welcome back.hope all is well
Thank you for prayers for my mom

Shugapop Im sorry to hear that. Maybe everything will change in the next couple of months. I'll keep her in my prayers and hope she get better to see you in your special day.
Thanj you so much. I'm hoping.

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

Good morning ladies.....I read everything but forgot to quote....lol I had entirely too much food and wine.....way too much wine....is it 3pm yet so I can go home?!

As for the coozies, I'm in.....we can do a paypal exchange or something for the $$$$ I was looking at them on that site too but was like wtf am I gonna do with 50?! So def in....

I can't remember the website for the address labels BUT the knot does them, MS word does a mailing list thingy, and avery templates

I can't remember what else I wanted to write......damn wine goodnight.gif

Okay great - I'm not sure when I will be ordering them.. .  I have a to of stuff in my cart on that site but I really don't need everything so I need to narrow it down....     if you need them before I get to ordering them that it cool too!

Originally Posted by 1stmarriage View Post

My Passport invitations were a absolute hit!! My future in laws keeps ordering extra just to give out as keep sakes. With all the info that I provided in the book, I still get asked questions!! Ugh, I wish people would just read everything in there first!!

welcome.gif

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

Well i was saving the photo for my bouquet for my grandmother. I was originally going to save the seat for my grandmother but I can't exactly save like 10 seats in the first row. But because this wound is so fresh and he's responsible for us being together and should've been a groomsman, i can manage to save him a seat, im not sure about photos, that's a bit much for me personally.

But I will include a flameless candle near my guest book table with a frame and a poem for my lost loved ones

Love your idea!!

Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

Thank you for prayers for my mom

My thoughts are with you also!

Someone suggested for me to just set up a new FB account as Rayndrop - I just can't find the post again (there are too many!)  hahaa

I did think about doing this - I just haven't decided if I want another thing to keep track of.... not that I do much on FB anyways - I'll think about it.

I made a spread sheet last night so I can start gathering all the info I think I will need to figure out how many Starfish we will need and who will send to who.   I will be PMing everyone on the list with the questions soon.  

Sounds like a few of you agree we should make a sign up by date so that we can make sure everyone gets it when they need it.    Any suggestions of what that date should be? If we think we have everyone on the list already then we can make it Sunday - if we want to wait a little longer it will need to be at least two weeks from now because I will be going on vacation - I will have my phone but not my computer!   I'm cool with whenever - just wanted to get a feel for what everyone else wants to do also!

I am going to start sending the PM to everyone in a little while - My head hurts right now - So I might put my computer down for a few cool.gif

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Someone suggested for me to just set up a new FB account as Rayndrop - I just can't find the post again (there are too many!)  hahaa

I did think about doing this - I just haven't decided if I want another thing to keep track of.... not that I do much on FB anyways - I'll think about it.

I made a spread sheet last night so I can start gathering all the info I think I will need to figure out how many Starfish we will need and who will send to who.   I will be PMing everyone on the list with the questions soon.  

Sounds like a few of you agree we should make a sign up by date so that we can make sure everyone gets it when they need it.    Any suggestions of what that date should be? If we think we have everyone on the list already then we can make it Sunday - if we want to wait a little longer it will need to be at least two weeks from now because I will be going on vacation - I will have my phone but not my computer!   I'm cool with whenever - just wanted to get a feel for what everyone else wants to do also!

I am going to start sending the PM to everyone in a little while - My head hurts right now - So I might put my computer down for a few cool.gif

So I just sent my request to join.... I check on those of you that already have and don't see anything on your walls about joining and I doubt that any of my friends will be searching "BDW Brides 2014" on FB rofl.gif

So yeah I know someone asked this ... but is everyone moving their post to FB or doing both?!?!

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

So I just sent my request to join.... I check on those of you that already have and don't see anything on your walls about joining and I doubt that any of my friends will be searching "BDW Brides 2014" on FB rofl.gif

So yeah I know someone asked this ... but is everyone moving their post to FB or doing both?!?!

so my lovelys... I have found my perfect cake topper, tell me what you guys think?Fall Orange and white Beach Themed Feathers Fun Wedding Cake Topper