beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Originally Posted by Futurebride714 View Post

I just came from checking out the Sunset Beach Resort and Spa on the trip advisor and there are mixed reviews. I'm caught between the Ibersostar Rose Hall Suites (which I would  have to have my wedding on a Thursday because all weekends are booked for July 2014) Or the Sunset Beach which the accomodations are cheaper.  I just don"t know if it's as nice or about the same, I also see reviews saying that the Sunset Beach Resort has a small beach. Intially my heart was set on the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites until my original date I planned to get married on which was July 12th got booked and  and then after waiting about 2 weeks, all the weekends in July got booked!! So now I'm at square one again...

Hmmm that is a bummer.... I didn't get the date I had my heart set on either but I decided I wanted my location more then the date - I'm happy with my date now. . .   I was devastated over the date thing at first!!!       I'm no help on the locations you are interested in - but I do know that you will find a place and a date that you love. . .   Just keep your mind open 

Can you go to a different place altogether?  Like a different Island (sorry I'm not sure where Ibersostar is located) ?

Yes, I actually have considered getting married on a Thursday! I spoke with a wedding manager today at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and she gave me week days that were available I think I may go with July 24th which is a Thursday,The only dilema now is that my Fiance is leaning towards the Sunset Beach Resort and Spa which is cheaper!

Yes, I actually have considered getting married on a Thursday! I spoke with a wedding manager today at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and she gave me week days that were available I think I may go with July 24th which is a Thursday,The only dilema now is that my Fiance is leaning towards the Sunset Beach Resort and Spa which is cheaper!

Hahah of course!  dang Fiances!  

I'm sorry the Iberostar is in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  Jamaica is the location we decided, and we picked Montego Bay, because it's the closes to the airport other than Negril or Ocho Rios.

I'm sorry the Iberostar is in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  Jamaica is the location we decided, and we picked Montego Bay, because it's the closes to the airport other than Negril or Ocho Rios.

Have you looked at Sandals/Beaches?  I think the one in Montego Bay is Sandals but there are Beaches in Negril and Ocho Rios - which are not adult only... I think you mentioned that in your first post?

LOL I know my fiance's mother was like "girl, you know all the groom does is show up to the wedding".  LOL You know how they think the neccesities are not neccesities, LOL

LOL I know my fiance's mother was like "girl, you know all the groom does is show up to the wedding".  LOL You know how they think the neccesities are not neccesities, LOL

hahaah yeah sometimes they are kind of annoying when it comes to 'wedding talk'

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

let me in, let me in!

Once you are in I am going to see if I can see that you are in... if not I will come knocking also!!

A mutual friend of one of my friends got married at the Sandals so we were trying to go a diffrent route, and we were't moved by the Beaches