beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

Were not having a kid for at least 5yrs and thats even if we have one...

Yeah I don't honestly know about this.... I always felt like I didn't want any...  The older I get I feel like I'll be sad when I am really old and don't have any...  I'm too old to wait too long... but I can't think about it yet....... I also always felt like I would never want to get married.....   soooooo much to think about! hahah  I know my FI wants them so I am sure it will happen - Hopefully not on my HM because I plan to drink a lot!! HAHAHAH

I wont i promise
Be on the look out for a request from - Kimberly Cerasoli - or if anyone beats me too it that's cool too!!

We have one and she was definitely not plan. We want her to have a sibling for sure .... Notice I said a lol one more and we done. Plus I'm a pediatric intensive care nurse. I see more than most people and it makes me scared to have anymore.

Originally Posted by Shara1984 View Post

We have one and she was definitely not plan. We want her to have a sibling for sure .... Notice I said a lol one more and we done. Plus I'm a pediatric intensive care nurse. I see more than most people and it makes me scared to have anymore.

I actually think it would be super cute to have a HM baby!     (well for other people!!) hahah

My FI has a blood condition that will be passed on to our child if we have one and were not sure we want to do that. He almost died from it 6yrs ago and will be on meds the rest of his life. Also, not sure he can actually have kids bci effected his man parts. Plus, my mother has paranoid schizephrenia and i dont but i might carry the gene, dont want to give my child that along with a bunch of other bad crap in the family. Plus were getting old and are not financial able to even consider a child....i knowtey say you never are but to even get a house in our area isnt going to happen for at least two years

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

My FI has a blood condition that will be passed on to our child if we have one and were not sure we want to do that. He almost died from it 6yrs ago and will be on meds the rest of his life. Also, not sure he can actually have kids bci effected his man parts. Plus, my mother has paranoid schizephrenia and i dont but i might carry the gene, dont want to give my child that along with a bunch of other bad crap in the family. Plus were getting old and are not financial able to even consider a child....i knowtey say you never are but to even get a house in our area isnt going to happen for at least two years

More time to enjoy each other : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

Sounds like a winner to me. Any of you ladies can friend request me NOW on fb. My name is kellie Joseph

Sent a FB request

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

A cruise in 2015 sounds great loves. Granted I'm not pregnant by then lol. You girls can find me on fb "Miss Jalitza Poveda"

Sent a FB request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara1984 View Post

I'm shara Craddock on fb
Sent a FB request
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

On fb im cindy moody
What does your profile picture look like... I put in your name and more then one came up.

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Sent a FB request

Sent a FB request

i don't know how you found them but i always get more than 1 when i type the name

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 View Post

i don't know how you found them but i always get more than 1 when i type the name

I just assumed by the picture hahaha...

I think I actually know which one Cindy is too (if her pic is of her FI) I just want to be sure!

well Jalitza's picture is the same on here as FB so that was easy!