beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

I know! Me too!!   We will have to connect on FB or something!?   Wouldn't it be awesome to have a little get away all together?!?!

i vote after the last october trip, we find about 3 days that we can all do a girls trip/cruise. very inexpensive and will give us a chance to bond more

Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

i vote after the last october trip, we find about 3 days that we can all do a girls trip/cruise. very inexpensive and will give us a chance to bond more

Pongyang2001 is November - so it would be after hers too....   Maybe some time in 2015?? hehehe

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

My shirts came!! And with them i got coupons for vistaprint Lol

Cute - who all did you do them for?   

I thought about doing a few shits - but I'm saying noooooooooooo (well maybe) hahah

Pongyang2001 is November - so it would be after hers too....   Maybe some time in 2015?? hehehe
love this idea lol

Sounds like a winner to me. Any of you ladies can friend request me NOW on fb. My name is kellie Joseph

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride View Post

Ladies:

I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

woot.gifyeah!!! i'd love to see too!!! 

aww thanks for thinking of me! i would love to join a trip with the crew. sounds fun!