Jump to content
beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Recommended Posts

No, your math is not wrong, I am a bargainer, I refuse to pay full price for everything. HAHA. I get so confused talking to you, I am a soon Mrs. D. LOL 

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

 

Obviously my math is wrong oops sorry girl, your price does sound better! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. Smhcrybaby2.gifI'll be ok soon

I am so sorry for your loss.  We are all here for you {{Hugs}}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks girl No he will not be invited, he has chosen not to be a part of our lives at all ever and he has failed to get help when he has been told by the courts, by all of us, and by the doctors in the hospitals. I will continue to hild hatred in my heart for this man for the simple fact that he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. His mother fell down the stairs b/c he was too drunk to help her do laundry and would be passed out on the floor, in turn she died because of his neglect. I have zero respect for the man. Nop enot yet......say's its in transit today ugh No he's not getting help No she doesn't plan to babysit him lol and he is not getting help UGH that is horrible :( so sorry hunnie Thanks
Sad that he's not..most will hit rock bottom before they realize. Wow can't believe you still have not received your package. Crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*hugs* girl, he could of been born with a heart issue. I was and I constantly have to get my levels checked and things like that b/c I'm at high risk of heart attack. My father had his first one at 32 and I'm only a year and a half away from that age......
Scary
Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. Smhcrybaby2.gif I'll be ok soon
So young :-(..sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

 

 

Sad that he's not..most will hit rock bottom before they realize.

 

Wow can't believe you still have not received your package. Crazy

yeah I'm not sure how much worse he can get LOL and it still hasn't been delivered and the mail has been......annoyed....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see it! thank you 

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride View Post

Ladies:

 

I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by brownsugarbride View Post

 

Ladies:

 

I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

send to meeeeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, your math is not wrong, I am a bargainer, I refuse to pay full price for everything. HAHA. I get so confused talking to you, I am a soon Mrs. D. LOL 
funny you say that coz i got confused too hahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×