beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Hi pookies Sorry I've been gone. Was crazy week. Had my first wedding dress try on today. Like everything in my life it's not Gonna b that easy. Lol! Def no first dress was the winner thing here . On another note. Heading to Punta Cana tomorrow with my girlfriend . Fi is staying home. :0( So she and I have 4 appts booked on Monday. 10am Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe ( in honor of Missjali) 12. Dreams palm beach 2pm Now Larimar 4 pm. Melia Caribe Phew, I'm beat already Tuesday I hope to meet with the lady from the reception restaurant ( off property) and some photographers. With me luck . If anyone is considering one of these and had questions , ask away...

Hi pookies Sorry I've been gone. Was crazy week. Had my first wedding dress try on today. Like everything in my life it's not Gonna b that easy. Lol! Def no first dress was the winner thing here . On another note. Heading to Punta Cana tomorrow with my girlfriend . Fi is staying home. :0( So she and I have 4 appts booked on Monday. 10am Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe ( in honor of Missjali) 12. Dreams palm beach 2pm Now Larimar 4 pm. Melia Caribe Phew, I'm beat already Tuesday I hope to meet with the lady from the reception restaurant ( off property) and some photographers. With me luck . If anyone is considering one of these and had questions , ask away...
Good Luck!!

That is a great deal!! I have to check it out see if they fly to my destination..only thing will be not included in my traveler's insurance.  Did you ladies purchase insurance?  Darn BM's should have been the first to respond. Maybe you need to kick up the zilla just a little...lol
Yeah my BM havent booked either.....im doing the travel insurance for sure. Also, dont forget to register with the embassy you can do it online. Just remember you are leaving the country

Yes, I have I just read through it last week!  I think it is a great idea.  Doesn't look like it's still active so I left it alone.
I'm no beerdrinker either. I hate beer. I can't grt it to go down. Cant get paas the snell. But you don't taste mixed in margaritas.

They are all lovely love the center pieces I love Maggie Sottero dresses but yes they are so pricey, I love Bianca and Brinley..
Tyrebride2013. For song. You can do a song for mama by boys to men

Hugs to ya shugapop! My cousin who was just married played the song and her dad is deceased.  There was not a dry eye in the room she danced with her son and her older brother who both also walked her down the aisle.  It was so beautiful.  it was like we could all feel uncle's presence there.   That song is the best love it!! FI's mom is deceased still trying to think of a way to honor her.   Any ideas ladies?  
I'd say a song for mama by boys to men

Yeah my BM havent booked either.....im doing the travel insurance for sure. Also, dont forget to register with the embassy you can do it online. Just remember you are leaving the country
I wished they did but JetBlue doesn't leave fr Atlanta nor go to Jamaica. Booo hooo