Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

beachbride14

My mom seemed disappointed I won't be doing a veil but my WC said the beach can be very windy and I've seen too many episodes of 4 weddings where it's windy and the veil is blowing everywhere and getting in the face, destroying the hair style or even pulling it out. I had always envisioned my hair with a veil and a certain style but I had to change it.  I decided on something like this, I still think it will be beautiful. LL
This is beautiful. Actually pretty darn close to what I've been looking for

See, i wanted like a side low bun, my mom was like no! LOL I have seen plenty of brides from my resort with veils, granted it's not so windy in Punta Cana, unless it's rain season? I don't know lol but my mom insists on a few things so I cave in. Although...I alwayssss wanted a mantilla veil lol
I want side low bun off to side or high center to give lift for headband eith flowing curls.

Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

I've already ordered the comb, now I want the headband. maybe i'll just take both and decide on the day before. help me ladies

Quote:

le me see if i can copy and paste them.

Item picture$T2eC16Z,%21yME9s5qHseQBRud4%29drbg~~60_

I love it and would buy both

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

I was actually having the same dilemma! hair.comb or headband, my momma wants the headband. I'm thinking of this hairstyle granted it looks right on my face.400

Very pretty

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Okay one of you ladies (not naming names here) sent me to ebay to look for cosmetic bags hahhaha

I found some I thought I'd share if anyone here is looking

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Cosmetic-Beauty-Tool-Travel-Coin-Phone-Card-Coin-Purse-Makeup-Pen-Pouch-Bag-/370855114143?pt=US_Makeup_Bags_Cases&hash=item5658aff59f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Fashion-Romantic-cherry-cortex-Makeup-cosmetic-Brush-Pen-Pencil-Bag-/330966485985?pt=US_Makeup_Bags_Cases&var=&hash=item4d0f23cbe1

AND  These ones that I am totally in love with

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canvas-Navy-Style-Pen-Pencil-Case-Cellphone-Coin-Cosmetic-Makeup-Bag-Pouch-Purse-/400537619719?pt=US_Makeup_Bags_Cases&var=&hash=item5d41e70d07

So... I might have some cosmetic bags for sale HAHAHA

Bags...bags....and more bags... ;-)

Originally Posted by niknic456 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

I think the shell idea will be cute on the beach arch

I made one with seashells and I bought the seashells from eBay for $5 and I received about 100 shells. The remaining shells I'm using as fillers in my centerpieces!

Great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorcas View Post

Love that style! Are you not doing a veil?

I am! my mom won't h have it any other way. i'll probably have them attach the veil from the bottom of the back. I love the hairstyle but I gotta do a trial first. hopefully I lovr it on me

To veil or not to veil

Originally Posted by niknic456 View Post

I

Quote:

i try not to waste time. when you go to ebay. in search, type in rhinestone ribbon headband so you dont have to look through thousands of things

I love eBay!!! I purchased all my wedding supplies from eBay and I've spent less than $200....I even found my wedding dress on eBay for $226, new never worn and tags attached (orig price $1,600), the same exact dress I tried on in a top bridal shop..... there is a seller on eBay who's a nonprofit and top bridal salons donate discontinued dresses to them and the process go to help women with breast cancer. So I get a new designer dress for cheap while helping an awesome cause!!!

WAIT A MINUTE.................... who is the seller por favor ( please) lolwink.gif

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 View Post

Quote:

I am! my mom won't h have it any other way. i'll probably have them attach the veil from the bottom of the back. I love the hairstyle but I gotta do a trial first. hopefully I lovr it on me

My mom seemed disappointed I won't be doing a veil but my WC said the beach can be very windy and I've seen too many episodes of 4 weddings where it's windy and the veil is blowing everywhere and getting in the face, destroying the hair style or even pulling it out. I had always envisioned my hair with a veil and a certain style but I had to change it.  I decided on something like this, I still think it will be beautiful.

Quote:

See, i wanted like a side low bun, my mom was like no! LOL I have seen plenty of brides from my resort with veils, granted it's not so windy in Punta Cana, unless it's rain season? I don't know lol but my mom insists on a few things so I cave in. Although...I alwayssss wanted a mantilla veil lol

I want side low bun off to side or high center to give lift for headband eith flowing curls.

I should start thinking about hair. I hear that it is very humid in  punta cana.

Yes Shugapop a sad bunch indeed but I haven't ordered my dress. Hoping Jillian Michaels will help me lose the 10 lbs i need!! Btw im on ebay now purchasing my headband lol oh LORD! 

I even just haddd to buy a Michael Kors bag and you know what my reasoning to the fiance was? I saved you plenty of money on doing the stds, invites, tumblers, welcome bags myself. Hmmph!

• Community Manager

Yes Shugapop a sad bunch indeed but I haven't ordered my dress. Hoping Jillian Michaels will help me lose the 10 lbs i need!! Btw im on ebay now purchasing my headband lol oh LORD! 

I even just haddd to buy a Michael Kors bag and you know what my reasoning to the fiance was? I saved you plenty of money on doing the stds, invites, tumblers, welcome bags myself. Hmmph!

HAHA   nice!!!   I love that reasoning!!!

I love it and would buy both Very pretty Bags...bags....and more bags... ;-) Great idea! To veil or not to veil WAIT A MINUTE.................... who is the seller por favor ( please) lolwink.gif I should start thinking about hair. I hear that it is very humid in  punta cana. [/quot I hear its both humid and windy in jamaica. I'm getting married at 4:00 pm so I know its hot as hell then. Lol. @ shara. I did by both

HAHA   nice!!!   I love that reasoning!!!
I love reasonong. Before u hit the buy buttom. Go to etsy and check out seller named gorgeousstyle She has same headband and several beautiful others. Very inexpensivd. Just incase u see another one you like. I found that headband om both ebay and etsy.

I love reasonong. Before u hit the buy buttom. Go to etsy and check out seller named gorgeousstyle

She has same headband and several beautiful others. Very inexpensivd. Just incase u see another one you like. I found that headband om both ebay and etsy.

thanks hunny! boss is out for 2 weeks! and i go back to school in 3 smh so i will be browsing lol