Jump to content
beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Recommended Posts

Well I'm getting the Ikea Tolsbey picture frames which allow 2 photos in a frame back to back. On one side, the table name (we're naming the tables after St. Vincent and the grenadines and beach destinations in DR, to bring both places together) and on the other side the I Spy Game Here's the actual I spy game card: Instant Download Wedding I Spy Pictures DIY fun PDF Purple Table Guest Cards
LOOOOOOVVVVVE!!!!!! I'm taking this idea.... I just love it... Great job!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

Well I'm getting the Ikea Tolsbey picture frames which allow 2 photos in a frame back to back. On one side, the table name (we're naming the tables after St. Vincent and the grenadines and beach destinations in DR, to bring both places together) and on the other side the I Spy Game

 

Here's the actual I spy game card:

Instant Download Wedding I Spy Pictures DIY fun PDF Purple Table Guest Cards

Cute!

 

Are you putting  disposable cameras at the tables or people will just most likely have their cameras?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

 

Cute!

 

Are you putting  disposable cameras at the tables or people will just most likely have their cameras?

I hate the idea of disposable cameras! LOL Sorry, they're so yesterday. Almost everyone will have a camera so no disposables. I'm only asking that people upload them to shutterfly (before FB) so everyone can share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

 

My fiance said i was doing a lot and than i reminded him how much ppl will spend to go to our wedding and an OOT bag is so much better than a weddng favor

 

Mine has no idea I have all that stuff for the OOT bags -- "oops did I forget to mention that?!?!"  hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Love love love that resort. My bestie had her wedding there in 2011. It was amazing. It was fabulous... It was actually the best all inclusive I have been too and I have been to quite a few. You will be so happy from the time you get there until you depart. It's tons of fun for the children and for the adults. The wedding went smoothly and the reception was just incredibly amazing... Great resort.. Great choice!!
Great to hear that! I have never been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

I hate the idea of disposable cameras! LOL Sorry, they're so yesterday. Almost everyone will have a camera so no disposables. I'm only asking that people upload them to shutterfly (before FB) so everyone can share.

 

Hahah I actually miss taking film to get developed.  The anticipation of not knowing what pictures you might see when you pick them up was so much fun!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×