beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Do yoy have a TA. They usually give suggestions after either verbally speaking to you or email questionnaire getting to know likes dislike, what's important to you. What you are looking for in a resort and wedding.
I definitely agree with the suggestion to find a good travel agent. Have you also thought about the Azul Beach resort? I think that has less than 150 rooms.

first I applied the 50 percent off coupon then I close the browser and went through the Groupon link. Closing the browser n re opening is the catch.

I have got to get on the ball. I haven't used groupon vistaprint, retailmenot, shutterfly. Don't have much done at all.

first I applied the 50 percent off coupon then I close the browser and went through the Groupon link. Closing the browser n re opening is the catch. Okay so in cart apply coupon. .close browser open groupon and click link in order, to get all savings

Originally Posted by KeissyS View Post

Any "would you be my bridesmaid?" DIY suggestions?  Thanks girls! 

Check out weddingchicks.com free templates and made to your color scheme

warning: rant how do I politely tell people to keep their opinions about "how expensive" the air/hotel packages to themselves. like $1500 for a week is not bad at all. can I just tell them to stfu and stay home if they. think its too much? I just don't want to hear it, I take it personally like they're attacking my wedding. meanwhile we are still too far out for accurate pricing!

warning: rant how do I politely tell people to keep their opinions about "how expensive" the air/hotel packages to themselves. like $1500 for a week is not bad at all. can I just tell them to stfu and stay home if they. think its too much? I just don't want to hear it, I take it personally like they're attacking my wedding. meanwhile we are still too far out for accurate pricing!
Them: Your wedding is too expensive for me to get to! You (in a sweet voice): I'm so sorry that you won't get to join us for our special day. We would love to have you, but understand that only the closest family and friends will be making the effort to come. We'll miss you!