beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

I would like to be..hahaha but so not
hahah yeah.. the butler service does kind of interest me.. but i wonder how much I would actually utilize it. I'm sure I could request them not to .. but it creeps me out that they unpack for you. I am Definitely not That person!! hahaha

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Soo - how's the weather?

weather here in georgia, little goomy. i'm tryna get my  150 post in too so lets get to jabbering. lol

HAha Men are funny!!! Fire Show - like Fire Dancers? I was thinking about doing that. Your going on a separate honeymoon - what were you thinking about doing for that?
I was too..I watched on you tube on my resort. .idk

I was too..I watched on you tube on my resort. .idk
Oh I didn't think to do that... I heard it was only like 15mins... not sure how long I would want to sit there and watch them for HAHA but 400 for 15 - not sure it's worth it.....

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

Yep all inclusive is the only way i can travel lol. I cant count how much id spend on food and drins for 7 nights lol

mine is all inclusive as well. at you ladies convience, please have a look at the resort i've chosen and give me your honest opinion , www.sandals.com/whitehouse

weather here in georgia, little goomy. i'm tryna get my  150 post in too so lets get to jabbering. lol
Did you say you are outside of Atlanta? I Love Georgia! I used to live in Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head SC - I went to Atlanta a few times... When I liked in Hilton Head I would go to Savannah alllll the time! I so love it there! Are you originally from there?

hahah yeah.. the butler service does kind of interest me.. but i wonder how much I would actually utilize it. I'm sure I could request them not to .. but it creeps me out that they unpack for you. I am Definitely not That person!! hahaha
Yeah not so kuch the packing part but they can be good for getting things and maybe helping with wedding.. I read the reviews a lot of people say they are great to have.i just dont wont to spend the extra money.

Yeah not so kuch the packing part but they can be good for getting things and maybe helping with wedding.. I read the reviews a lot of people say they are great to have.i just dont wont to spend the extra money.
Yeah I'm not sure it is worth doubling the price for! The concierge room is minimal so I think we will do that.